23

Third Person's

“Instead of making Jin-hyung happy, we made him feel sad on his own birthday. I fucking hate how it turned out.” Hoseok said, ruffling his hair in a frustrated way.

Their efforts are all wasted when Yoongi said he'll go and drive his personal stylist-noona home.. and they swear, Seokjin looked like he was betrayed that time.

“How the fuck and why the fuck did he chose to go with that bitch instead of just staying here with Jin-hyung? I'm so disappointed right now.” Jungkook– being the youngest, still cursed.

Jimin sighed before looking to his feet, he didn't know how to react but the fact that Seokjin's hurting.. it was hurting him too, considering that he's inlove with his hyung. So seeing the one he loves sad makes him sad too.

“What's with that stylist-noona that make Yoongi-hyung chose her? I mean, he picked that stylist-noona over Jin-hyung.. if you know what I mean.” Namjoon explained and the others nodded their heads vigorously.

“But where's Taehyung though?”

Right after Hoseok asks where Taehyung is, the second youngest came rushing to the place where they are, his breathing heavy.

The other members stared at the boy, confused. Until Taehyung opened his mouth to speak, “EVERYONE! Jin-hyung a-and Yoongi-hyung is o-on t-the ne-news!” He barely said yet the members clearly heard it, their eyes turning wide.

“WHAT?! HOW?! WHY?! Ah– I mean, Jin-hyung is on their shared room, right?”

The members freaked out while Jungkook tried to remain calm, wanting to know what was really happening.

Taehyung calmed his tired self for a bit before spilling the news to them again, Wh-what I mean about the YoonJin couple being on the news was because they're the hot topic just an hour ago till now. The fans and the internet world are going crazy about it!” He said with mixed emotions.

The members didn't missed the nervousness in Taehyung's voice so they again asked, “What's the news about?” Jimin questioned, brows knotted in much confusion.

“It's about Yoongi-hyung and Jin-hyung being a couple! Not just a simple news about them being shipped by the ARMYs but a news about them– literally dating.” Taehyung explained further, gulping in every words he's saying.

“Do they have any evidence? There's none, right?” The youngest calmly asked, brows still knotted.

All of the members were anticipating for Taehyung's answer, “They do have a strong evidence,” The worry into Taehyung's voice can be heard as he blurted out the answer. “Because someone uploaded a clear and un-edited video of Yoongi-hyung and Jin-hyung having a hot making out session at the backstage.” Taehyung gulped the lump on his throat when he suddenly found it hard to speak. “And it says to the news that they're trying to talk to our management and I'm afraid on what will be the come out of this.”

“Can the management just delete the video?” Hoseok asks, hoping that BigHit can.

But Taehyung shook his head sadly, “It's already spreaded out in all social media sites and if they delete it, I think almost everyone had saved it on their phones so they might still re-upload it.” He explained.

They are downright worried to Seokjin and Yoongi. Some might accept their relationship but how about the others? Their nation? Fans? Haters? More haters.. they don't want their hyungs to be hated.

Hoseok bit his lips, it's almost bleeding. “I'll check on Seokjin-hyung.” He silently said and it's almost like a whisper.

Namjoon on the other hand, cleared his throat before nodding his head and saying, “Right, Hoseokie. You do that, we'll talk here.”

Jimin bitterly smiles while thinking; what will happen after this? They're facing a problem just a while ago and now, there's a bigger problem..

“What if the company decided to make Jin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung choose? Between their love and their career?” Jungkook was the one who broke the silence this time.

“I don't know,” Namjoon lowered down his head, sorry that he couldn't do anything for his members and for his love, Seokjin. “but I hope they wouldn't.” He added.

Taehyung crouched down on the sofa while ruffling his before neat and styled hair in a frustrated manner.

Jungkook just stared on the floor with wide eyes while Jimin's before happy eyes became sad.

They all became silent for a moment till Namjoon's phone started ringing, “PD-nim's calling..”