4

Hi! Before I go on with this story, I just want you to know that if a text is written in bold (apart from the author's note) it is in English. If you like this chapter or any other chapters, please vote for them and follow me for notifications on other stories and stuff. Also, I do not go over my stories as I have mentioned before either in this story or another one

~SpicyThaiChicken

"Hi, I'm Seungmin and you are Primrose, right?" A brunette asked her and she slowly lifted her head up to look at him before nodding. Although she had barely seen him before, judging by the look on some girls' faces as they glared at her, she could tell he was one of those famous trainees.

"Yes..." She replied while taking another forkful of the green salad in front of her. He smiled, taking a seat beside her on the cafeteria bench. Prim instantly looked back down at her salad and began to awkwardly play with it like a little girl.

"I see you're on a diet." She simply responded with an "mhm" before stuffing her face again. "You don't need one though. To me, you are slim enough." The girl sighed before finally looking up at him again.

"I'm slim enough to be an ordinary girl but not anywhere slim enough to be an idol," she answered with her mouth still full. He found it cute though so he simply smiled at her before leaning closer, clearly interested.

"Why do you want to be an idol anyway?" Primrose furrowed her eyebrows, tilting her head slightly in confusion.

"Aren't you also a trainee? Don't you want to be an idol as well?"

"I do but everyone has different reasons for wanting to become an idol so what's yours?"

"The cliché following my dream, you know?" He nodded knowingly before she felt someone else sit on her other side. Her head instantly turned to see Nayeon shooting her a big smile. Primrose let out a chuckle in disbelief before looking back in Seungmin's direction. She was about to open her mouth again but the other girl was already ahead of her.

"I'm Jeon Nayeon and I am Prim's friend...we're besties in fact." Seungmin nodded with a smile before shooting Prim a gaze asking for her say.

"Yeah, we are so close..." She told him hesitantly but he still had his doubts.

"Is that so? How come I haven't seen you around her that much?" He asked.

"We are friends outside of school. You see, Prim and I have been keeping our friendship on the low because I know that if I didn't, my other friends may hate her and maybe even bully her. I was actually looking out for her," Nayeon lied, flashing him an angelic smile.

"But if you are as close as you make it seem, wouldn't it be a lot more beneficial for you to hang out at school together? Then if your other friends bully her, you can come to her rescue."

"I never thought of that, you're right!" Nayeon shot Prim a smile before continuing. " I guess from now on, we'll hang out every single day!"

It took all of the girl's self-control not to roll her eyes at her then so she was extremely thankful when Nayeon and Seungmin's attention was averted to Changbin, who had just sat opposite them. He stared at them blankly before taking a bite out of his lunch. 

Chris was a lot more friendly compared to Changbin, Prim noted since the Aussie actually bothered to introduce himself as well as the boy behind him: Felix. Not long later, Jisung arrived with Jeongin. A traumatised Hyunjin was next, who was delayed since a whole crowd of girls had ambushed him while he was making his way to the table. 

"So, who's your friend?" Chris asked Prim in English knowing Nayeon wouldn't be able to understand them.

"Her name's Nayeon. Jeon Nayeon." She replied in Korean.

"Haven't seen her for the past month." 

Primrose cocked an eyebrow. 

"Why do you keep speaking in English?"

"Because I want you to tell me the truth."

"And what if I am telling the truth? What is she actually is my friend?"

"Then where was she the past month?"

"She was busy."

"So when we decide to talk to you is when she's suddenly not busy?" Felix butted in causing Prim to roll her eyes at the both of them.

"I'm not going to continue talking about this," she told them briefly before picking up her lunch and bag and walking away.

She finally stopped walking once she got out of the school building. Leaning against the brick wall, she sighed and ran a hand through her hair. She knew they had already worked everything out especially since Nayeon didn't even follow after her but instead continued to converse with them. She hated her for that. For using her. She felt like a doll being played with but still, she tried to make the most of it while it lasted so while Nayeon was around, Prim convinced herself they were friends.

After a few a while, she finally decided to go back into the school building. As she headed to her locker though, she bumped into a boy with dark brown hair.

"Hey, are you okay? You look a bit down," he asked but she simply shook her head.

"I'm fine." He smiled hesitantly although Primrose could tell it was only forced.

"I'm Lee Minho, by the way."

" Nice to meet you, Minho. I'm Primrose," she told him awkwardly, turning bright red by his stare. He nodded before walking off and Prim finally released the breath she hadn't known she had held. She ran a hand through her dark hair once again before heading to her locker. 

As soon as she opened it, though, a bunch of Solanum dulcamara flowers fell out. She picked them up carefully before reading the label on them: "#2 Solanum Dulcamara symbolising truth."

Prim furrowed her eyebrows knowing exactly what it meant but didn't know who would have done it so she quickly placed it back in her locker and ran to the cafeteria only to see all nine boys sitting down, laughing with each other with Nayeon and a few of her other friends with her.  

The Solanum Dulcamara flowers that sat in her locker at this very moment we're telling her to be truthful and now as she stared at Nayeon, Prim realised she couldn't lie to herself anymore. Nayeon wasn't a true friend and it was time for her accept it and be true to herself. That couldn't be too hard, could it?