8

"So, a little birdy told me you have a secret admirer," Jisung's voice came from the doorway. Prim instantly froze, sighing deeply before turning to face him with a glare.

"So? Have you never had a secret admirer?" She asked as she headed to the stereo and switched off her music. He simply smirked.

"No, I haven't. That's what makes this case so much more interesting."

"Bug off, Jisung."

"Let's make a deal, you tell me who it is and I'll help you with your dancing."

"I don't know who it is. That's why it's a secret admirer. Clearly, you've never had one."

"But don't you at least have an idea?"

"I have ideas but why would I tell you who they are? And besides, I can always ask the other boys to help me improve with my dancing."

"Fair enough, you left me no choice."

He immediately tackled her and began to tickle her. Prim burst out laughing when his cold fingertips dancing around her bare skin lightly.

"Stop," she pleaded through laughs.

"Tell me who your 'ideas' are."

"Never."

"Then I won't stop." He continued to tickle her for what felt like forever for Prim but was only about a minute.

"Oh my gosh, what's going on here?" Chris half-yelled at the sight of the duo.

"Help me!" Prim cried.

"Jisung, stop!" The other boy shouted, which the boy instantly obeyed.

"She won't tell me who her secret admirer is," Jisung explained.

"That's not the way to get her to spill though."

Chris approached Primrose and helped her up, completely ignoring Jisung's arm that was also outstretched.

"I'm so sorry about how the boys have been treating you the past couple of days. They can just be like this...how about we go for a walk together. I'll explain everything then."

Prim simply stared at him for a couple of seconds. Her heart was racing because of the way Chris gazed at her tenderly and his genuine smile, making it hard for her to answer properly. So she nodded since she felt she couldn't do anything else.
He grabbed her hand and led her outside the building. They walked for a while in utter silence, which Prim hated as her heart was pounding loudly.

"I hope the boys aren't bothering you too much about the whole 'secret admirer' thing. I understand it must be-"

"It's okay, Chris. I understand why they are doing it. I would probably be the same."

"If you don't want to tell them just stand your ground. Don't let any of them tackle you like Jisung did. Just sternly tell them to stop."

"I will next time...why are they so curious anyway?"

"Ok, I'm going to be completely honest with you right now," he sighed. "It seems that all of the guys may have a little crush on you."

"All the boys?"

"Well except Jeongin."

"What about you?"

"I admit I do feel the same as the others, but please don't act weird around us now that you know."

"How long?"

"What do you mean?"

"How long have you guys liked me?"

"Since the first time we saw you."

"And when was that?"

"Your first day of school."

Prim sighed as she ran a hand through her hair.

"I was aware that one of you guys liked me," she simply told him.

He furrowed his eyebrows and gave her a look of confusion.

"How?" She stopped walking, inhaling deeply before turning to face him.

"My secret admirer kind of implied that he was part of you guys."

"Wait, so the person who has been sending you flowers is...one of us?"

"Yeah...but please don't get him in trouble."

"I wouldn't, I promise."

***

Wile Prim slept happily in her bed because she finally got the thing that had been burdening her off her chest, Chris was having a rather rough night trying to figure out which member it was and how he managed to get such a thing passed them all.

He shifted in his bed to look at Changbin, who lay comfortably in his bed then to Minho, who looked rather the opposite. Turning to the ceiling again, Chris wondered if it was one of his other members.

"Impossible," he uttered a sigh.

"What is?" Minho's voice cut through his thoughts. The older boy simply smiled at the latter before shaking his head.

"Nothing, Minho. Go to sleep."

"I can't..."

"Why not?"

"My heart just won't stop beating fast despite my efforts."

"Why is it beating fast?"

"I don't know," Minho answered as he looked at the wooden floor. Chris sighed as he leaned his head against the solid pillow.

"I can't sleep either."

"Is your heart also beating fast for some odd reason?"

"I guess you can say that...but I know the reason it's doing so. That's why I wouldn't label it as odd."

"What's the reason then?"

"It really isn't a big deal."

"It clearly is if you can't go to sleep because of it."

Minho remained silent for a moment, gaze focused on the ceiling above him. How he wanted to tell them all about what he was up to hut he knew he couldn't. And if Chris of all people found out, that would be the death of him.

"I don't want to talk about it," Minho uttered, shaking his head softly. "At least, not yet."