13

"Do you want some ginger and honey tea?" Prim's mother asked from the kitchen.

"Yes," Prim yelled back as she pulled the sheets closer to her shivering body.

Apparently, when she was issued into hospital, her parents were called. As her father was still on a business trip, her mother decided to fly over to Seoul to look after her daughter.

Lucky enough for her, there just so happened to be a spare room, however, it had been invaded by flowers. Her mother didn't mind though as her mother used to be a florist and she came to love plants very much.

The conversation of how the plants got there, however, was awkward and uncomfortable for the both of them. Prim's mother didn't have a problem about her daughter having a boyfriend, in fact, she was ecstatic for her, however, she had secretly shipped her daughter with Wesley a few years prior, not to mention she had never met the boy.

"Well, why don't you call him up? We can go out for dinner together and I can find out more about him," Her mother had said.

"He's really busy, mum and besides it's not like we are dating yet."

"Then what is it? You both confessed to each other, didn't you?"

"I mean, yes but it's just complicated."

"How so?"

"His friends had a crush on me too and I really don't want to ruin our friendship."

"You overthink too much, my darling, just go for it."

"Those aren't the only problems though..."

"What else could there be?" Prim exhaled sharply as she stared at the ground.

"If he debuts soon, he won't be able to date anyone for two years." Her mother noticed a tear roll down Prim's cheek and her gaze immediately soften as she felt her heart break. She could tell just how much her daughter loved him. "And if I debut anytime within those two years, then we'll have to wait longer. If I debut after, then we'll have to break up at some point." Prim quickly wiped her tears, hoping her mother hadn't seen but she instantly began crying once he was pulled into her embrace.

That conversation took place only a few days ago and now Prim's mother watched her from the door as her daughter constantly giggled at her phone while she texted someone.

Placing the mug of honey and ginger tea on the bedside table, she asked her, "who might you be texting? Wait, let me guess. Is it that Minho guy?" A smile emerged on Primrose's face at the sound of Minho's name.

"Maybe," she replied, smiling sheepishly. "Do you mind him coming over today?" Her mother's face lit up.

"Of course not! Let him come, I want to see him."

"No way! If he were to come, you will be in your room, hiding from him. I don't want you to embarrass me," Prim scolded although a smile was still plaster to her face.

"Wow, look how the tables have turned. Now my very own daughter is grounding me." Prim giggled. "Let him decide if he wants me around or not, okay?" With that, her mother left the room with a grin on her face.

***

There was a knock on the front door and as soon as they heard it, both mother and daughter knew who it was from. Although they started at the same place, the older female was the first to arrive at the door due to the fact her health was much better.

"Hello," she greeted the male sweetly. He smiled at her brightly before returning the favour. "You must be Minho, I've heard a lot about you." The boy chuckled softly before smirking at Prim, who stood a few metres behind her mother, facepalming and cringing in embarrassment.

"Really?" He asked just because he wanted to hear it again.

"Yeah, Prim talks about you a lot," she responded, emphasising the last two words. "Come on in, I bet you have already planned a lot to do with her," the lady said with a smirk, making her daughter cover her face in embarrassment. Why do parents have to be so embarrassing?

"Thank you, Mrs Hwang," he grinned as he stepped into the apartment, heading towards Primrose.

"Would you like anything to drink? Tea? Coffee?"

"Water will be fine," he responded before cupping Prim's face and removing her hands. It was the first time he had ever seen the girl so red. "So, I hear you talk about me to your mother." The teenage girl rolled her eyes, releasing a sigh of disbelief.

"Forget about what my mum said. She has a hobby of wanting to embarrass me."

"Don't all parents? And besides, what if I don't want to forget what she said? What if I found it cute?" Somehow, Prim managed become redder, something Minho thought was impossible. "Should we go to your room? I don't think you should be out of bed in this state." She smiled at him once more before leading him to her room.

"So, what did you prepare?" She asked, peeking into the bundle he had brought (sorry not sorry).

"Patience," he told her as he opened up the bundle, revealing board games, movies and much more. However, he didn't pick up any of those, instead, be picked up a blue flower and handed it to her.

"Seriously, Minho? I thought you were done sending me all these flowers. I mean, you've already confessed."

"I originally wanted to give you a certain number of flowers then confess, but you ruined my plan by finding out quickly. So, I just decided to continue until I get to that number." She laughed at him before reading the card.

'#76 Blue Hyacinth symbolising constancy of love'

"Aw, Minho~. This is so cute," she kissed his cheek before pulling him into a hug.

"I'm glad you like it...so what do you want to do first?" He asked, gesturing to his bundle.

"I want to...watch the Conjuring," she told him, grabbing the DVD and immediately inserting it into her laptop then transferring it to the white television that sat on her wall, opposite her bed.

She shifted over in her bed and patted an empty area where she wanted Minho to sit then called for her mother to make popcorn.

After a few more movies, Prim heard soft snores and turned to see Minho fast asleep. She grinned devilishly before pulling her phone out of her pocket and instantly taking a photo of her, however, she forgot to check whether her flash was on and the light woke Minho up.

"Did you just take a photograph of me?" he asked as she quickly hid her phone behind her back.

"No," she lied, trying not to laugh at his messy hair.

"You did, didn't you?"

"Maybe..." He pinned her to her bed.

"Do you know what happens to naughty girls?" He asked with a husky voice making her gulp in fear.

"No," her voice was low since she was both scared and shocked by how his aura changed in a measly second.

"They get punished." With that, he began to tickle her, making her roar with laughter and plead for mercy. "You deserve it," he shouted back at her, playfully, not wanting to stop as he loved the sound of her laugh more than anything in the world.

"Please," she screamed between laughs. He eventually stopped when he saw just how tired she was and laughed.

"What time is it?" He asked making her check her phone.

"Almost midnight."

"You should get some sleep, I'll get going."

"Stay," was all she said before snuggling closer to him, gripping tight to his waist. "Please, just stay." He chuckled softly at her before wrapping his arm around, pulling her close to him.

"Goodnight then, Prim." She smiled against his chest, inhaling his scent.

"Goodnight, Minho."