12

Prim awoke with a sudden wave of agony rushing to her nose. Groaning loudly, she opened her eyes to notice she was lying in a hospital room. Great. Just great.

"She's alive!" she heard Felix shout dramatically before seeing nine pairs of eyes peering down at her.

"Nayeon's a brat," Chris spat out upon seeing how much pain Prim was in as Woojin helped her sit up.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked before facepalming. "Of course, you aren't. I'm so dumb. I'm an idiot. A huge-"

"Minho, "Prim laughed, instantly regretting doing so as it just added onto the pain she had already felt.

"Why didn't you fight back?" Jisung questioned to which Prim responded with a shrug.

"I've never been one to fight," she told him.

"Does it hurt?" Jeongin pointing to the bandage the blocked half of her vision.

"A lot," she replied before turning to Minho and Woojin. "You both saw my nose before it was bandaged...was it really bad?"

"I mean, despite all the blood, I guess it wasn't too bad...in fact, the doctor even said it will heal properly," Woojin answered, causing her to smile.

"How long will I have to wear this on my face? And when will I be dismissed?"

"You'll have to wear the bandage for eight weeks and the nurse said she'll get the paperwork ready that when you wake up you can be dismissed."

"Great," she smiled widely but instantly stopped as she brought a hand t her nose in pain.

"Why don't we go get ice cream once we get out of this place?" Jisung suggested to which everyone agreed.

"Who'll pay though?" Changbin asked, causing everyone of look at him. There was no doubt he was the wealthiest of the bunch.

"I nominate Changbin, who's with me?" Jisung asked and the seven remaining boys, as well as Prim, put their hands up. The nominated boy was quick to sigh in disbelief as his gaze landed on the girl.

"You two?" He asked. She smirked devilishly.

"Thank you in advance, Changbin-ah," was her response before the nurse walked in with her paperwork.

***

Dusk had already passed by the time they had finished their ice cream and paid for it.

"I should go home now," Prim announced, remembering she had been sleeping over at the boys' dorm for the past few days.

"No, stay with us," Changbin whined, revealing some of his aegyo. (I'm sorry I just had to...)

"I've been staying with you guys for the past three days," she argued.

"So?" Felix asked. "What's wrong with staying for three more days?"

"I'm running out of clothes-"

"Wear mine then." Prim glanced at Felix, knowing he wasn't going to let her leave without a fight.

"Felix, I am not going to wear your clothes," she told him.

"Then wear the clothes you've been wearing for the past few days, we don't mind," he stated, his distinct Australian accent still shocking her.

"Let her be," Chris joined the conversation. "If she wants to go, let her go. We can't trap her in the dorm against her own will." The younger Aussie groaned loudly before nodding.

"Fine you can go but promise to visit us often, okay?" He told her.

"I will," was her response.

"Prim will be going back to her apartment now," Chris explained to the boys who didn't understand English.

"I'll take her home," Minho suggested. The other boys were about to argue until Woojin gestured for them not to. Only Prim and Minho knew why he did so and both instantly became awkward.

"We'll meet you at the dorms, bye Minho. Bye Prim," Woojin waved as he led the other boys home.

The silence that dwelled amongst them throughout majority of the journey was far from comfortable. Both of them wanted to talk but neither knew how to start.

"About what I said to Nayeon..." Minho's voice trailed off.

"Yeah, about that..."

"I didn't mean to make thing awkward between us. I just..."

"Was it true?" She asked, pausing in her place. Minho sighed before turning to look at her. He found it cute how he towered over her, making her have to look almost directly up at him.

"Yes...everything I said, all of it was true. I really do love you, Prim and I have for a very long time but because I'm a wimp and thought I'd never be able to confess to you-"

"You did it by sending me plants with encouraging messages," she finished his sentence.

"So, you knew? How long? Who told you?"

"I guessed earlier on when you were speaking to Nayeon." He chuckled out of embarrassment as he rubbed his nape. She smiled, despite her hurt nose and took a step closer to him. "I love you too, Minho. Thanks for the flowers...although my apartment is looking more like a plant exhibition than a place to live." He laughed.

"Sorry about that...I guess I didn't think it through." They just smiled at each other for about three minutes straight before Minho realised he still had to take her home. "How far away is your apartment anyway?"

"We passed it a while ago," she announced.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to have this conversation." He sighed in disbelief before chuckling softly.

"Why can't I be mad at you right now?"

"Because you love me too much," she said cheekily making roll his eyes playfully at her.

"I should really take you home now."

"Wait before you do I want to tell you a secret," she told him as she gestured for him to duck down so she could tell him. He did so but instead of her telling him something, she pecked his nose before sprinting off in the direction of her apartment. Minho chuckled as he watched her do so.

"Oh, Prim," he mumbled under his breath contently, "if only you knew how crazy I am for you."

Finally, do Minrose/Primho time as well as some more Chris and Felix English lines. As the main plot (Minho and Prim confessing to each other) has already come along, this story may end after about ten chapters but until then, please continue to support it. Thank you.

~SpicyThaiChicken