16

"I call cheats!" Changbin yelled once the bill arrived. "Hyunjin was my partner, how did we lose?"

"Stop complaining already and pay the bill," Chris rolled his eyes.

"You guys cheated while I was in the bathroom, didn't you?"

"Oh, just give up. Even if anyone cheated do you really think they'd announce? Just pay the bill, I'm tired," Hyunjin retorted earning a scoff from Changbin.

"Excuse me, Mr Hwang. Are you forgetting we have to pay together?"

"I'm not paying."

"Why not? It's only fair! We were a pair!"

"Fair, is it? Let's see, as a pair we scored fifty-two points, and how many of those did I score? That's right all of them! You couldn't even get the ball through the hoop once, Changbin! ONCE! Even Prim of all people managed to get it though the hoop, no offense. And that's why you are paying and I'm not. That's why it is fair."

"Gee thanks, Hyunjin. Way to up my ego," Primrose mumbled sarcastically.

"You are very welcome."

"I was being sarcastic-"

"I know." Prim rolled her eyes at his jokingly as she scoffed.

"Hurry up and pay already. Some of us don't want to spend the whole night over here!" Jeongin suddenly shouted before sinking in his seat, crossing his arms in annoyance. Everyone blinked at the boy before turning their gazes back to Changbin.

"What?" he asked.

"You heard the man, pay up," Prim replied, gesturing to the bill. "Oh, and don't forget to tip the waiter. He was a nice man."

"Seriously, Prim? You too?"

"Don't act like you don't have all the money in South Korea. I've seen your house." He sighed in defeat before finally paying, glaring at Prim the entire time.

"I can't believe you sided with them!" Changbin shouted as they exited the restaurant.

"You were taking too long to pay and I need to go practise," she explained.

"You're practicing tonight?"

"Yeah..."

"What are you practicing?"

"Dance," she responded with a shrug.

"Really? Maybe we can practice together, I need to improve my dancing."

"That would be great. Minho promised to help me out today."

"Minho?" He asked teasingly. "Never mind, I can practice with you some other day. I don't want to get in the way of the soon-to-be bride and the soon-to-be groom."

"Argh, seriously, Changbin? We're not even dating."

"Yet. You aren't dating yet."

"Chang-"

"Look, I totally ship it. You two are cute together...and I bet you'd make cute kids," he whispered the last part as he wriggled his eyebrows.

"Changbin!"

"Calm down, princess, I'm just kidding...about the children part at least. I'm a true Primho supporter." Prim roared with laughter at the ship name, snorting a bit. "What? You don't like the name Primho? What about Minrose, huh? Bet you like that one." The girl simply laughter harder.

"Well, I'm a proud Changlix supporter. Or do you prefer the name being Febin?" Changbin tried to keep a straight face at first but couldn't hold himself back any longer when 'Febin' slipped off her tongue.

"Yah! Are you two flirting or something?" Jisung asked, earning a glare from the both of them.

"Sorry, Changbin's already taken," Prim blurted, making the scoff as the eight other boys plus Nayeon's eyes widened.

"What?!" They all yelled in unison.

"By who?" Felix screamed causing Primrose to laugh even harder before turning to face Changbin.

"Should I tell him?" she asked in a teasing manner.

"I swear I will murder you in the slowest, most painful way," he threatened.

"Sorry, Fe, that much is classified," Prim giggled.

"Prim's dating Minho," Changbin blurted, instantly making Prim stop laughing and glare at him while Minho did the same from the crowd.

"WHAT?!" The maknaes screamed as they glared at Minho, all except Jeongin who just simply gazed from Prim to Minho repeatedly before shrugging with a, "I see it."

"We're not dating!" Primrose protested, slapping Changbin's arm, which only made him laugh harder.

"Calm down, guys, I was kidding."

Jisung raised an eyebrow, "Then how come they're always together?"

"You didn't let me finish...don't worry guys, it's just a fling...for now."

"CHANGBIN! I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU!" Prim yelled.

"Well, I guess we can all tell how they are best friends now," Woojin changed the subject with a shrug as the two teenagers, who were the same age argued.

"I agree," Chris nodded before continuing to walk, everyone following after them except the duo and Minho.

"Hey, Prim?" Minho called, ending their argument.

"Yeah?"

"Are you still going to practice tonight?" She pulled a thinking face before looking at Changbin who had a cheeky smirk upon his face.

"Yeah sure," she answered. "But only if Changbin is coming along. He said he needed to improve his dancing."

"Changbin, are you coming? I can help you improve." Minho asked.

"Oh, yeah, fine. I'll come," he responded. "But I can only be there for an hour. I have homework."

"We don't have home-"

"My teacher gave me extra work," he cut Prim off. The girl exchanged glances with Minho, both knowing it was a lie.

***

"You really improved a lot, Prim. I'm happy that you actually like dancing again," Minho commented as he escorted her back to her apartment.

"Thanks, Minho."

"Anytime you need anything, just ask, okay?"

"I will. Once again, thank you," she responded, planting a kiss on his cheek before inserting her apartment key and unlocking the door.

"One last thing," he stated, averting her attention back to him as he pulled a flower out of his bag, handing it to her.

"Oh Minho, how many more will you give me?" She asked, accepting it.

"I told you, Prim. I had a plan and I'm going to follow it."

"Fine," she sighed as she checked the tag attached to it.

'#140 Red Salvia symbolising that you will be forever mine.' She smiled, looking up but Minho was already gone. Shaking her head in disbelief, she turned the doorknob, entering her apartment, only to see a man sitting on the couch. He turned to look at her smiling widely. Prim felt herself tremble under his watch. She felt frozen in place when his gaze drifted off her and to the flowers. Furrowing his eyebrows slightly, looked back at her. Uncertainty, clear in his voice as he said, "Hello sweetheart."

Oh my gosh! This book reached 2k view! *cue celebration music*

Thank you guys so, so much for your support, although I say it all the time, I honestly appreciate it and mean it. Thank you for voting, commenting and adding this story to reading lists. I never expected to get so many views. 

Anyway, I'm back from my hibernation with an actual idea of where this story is going. Please continue to support this story by voting, commenting, adding it to reading lists and even silent reading (because that also makes the views go up).

~SpicyThaiChicken