HELP

So, I was thinking of writing a new 'Stray Kids' ff but don't know which you would like so here are some options. Comment next to the one you'd like, please.

1. 'Gone.' (Seungmin Fanfiction)

' (Seungmin Fanfiction)

BLURB:

"Liar," he growled harshly is a hushed tone. Teagan was taken aback by this.

"W-what?" She asked as he backed away and pulled something out of his schoolbag.

"Have you by any chance seen the newspapers this morning?"

"N-no. W-why?"

He straightened up the paper and began reading it, "a girl at the age of sixteen was stabbed seven times with a dagger." He peered over the paper to see Teagan's dumbfounded expression. "You didn't know that, did you?" 

2. 'Frostbite' (Felix Fanfiction)

 'Frostbite' (Felix Fanfiction)

BLURB:

Once upon a time, four witches roamed the world of Enderken. Skye was the air witch, Ember was the fire witch, Fern was the earth witch, and Aqua, as her name applies, was the water witch. Together, the witches lived in a castle in the middle of Enderken and ruled the land. They were fair and kind rulers who always gave the humans whatever they wished for.

But one day they all began to disappear until Enderken was left with no witch. The citzens began to grow accustom to not having the witches around.

Centuries passed and the story of the witches became considered a myth. No one believed in the witches...until one day. Snow blankets the world of Enderken for the first time in centuries. Aqua is back. And this time she plans to stay.

(Inspired by 'The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe')

3. 'Taurus' (Chan Fanfiction)

 'Taurus' (Chan Fanfiction)

BLURB:

Everyone has a zodiac. Some believe it makes you who you are but what if it was more than that? What if your zodiac determined life and death?

Due to the overpopulation of the world and the need for strong, young military officals, teenagers between the ages 16 to 19 are taken to Crimson Academy. 

Each teenager is given a tattoo of their zodiac on their left wrist. People with the same zodiacs are allies and people with different zodiacs are enemies. However, you are to find your allies by yourself through asking around and sharing your own...but this can also invite enemies.

On the sixth of October, each teenager is to fight for their lives in 'The Great Arena' for twelve hours. Allies work together while each teenager fights their enemy. 

Would you survive in the battle of zodiacs?

(Inspired by 'The Hunger Games' and 'Divergent')

Voting ends on the twenty-sixth of January.

The characters and preview will be posted on the twenty-seventh of January.

The first chapter will be posted on the thirty-first of January.

Please vote.

Thank you

~SpicyThaiChicken