9

'#28 Fern symbolising sincerity'

Prim sighed as she rearranged the pots of flowers that sat on her desk, placing the fern in the front of them all. Once she was satisfied with the arrangement, she took a step back to admire the flowers. 

"How many will he send?" She scratched her head as a giggle escaped her mouth. "And how much has he already spent?" She instantly grabbed some water, pouring it on every plant, extra careful to not over-water nor under-water them. It wasn't long after the twentieth plant that she realised soon she'd have a full-on garden in her house.

Suddenly, her phone rang, scaring Prim immediately. Clutching her chest, she picked it up and answered.

"Prim~!" She heard Felix cheer. 

"What do you want, Felix?"

"Wow, harsh..."

"Sorry, just...get to your point."

"The boys and I are having a movie night today and were wondering if you wanted to come over."

"I have to practi-"

"Oh, come one, Prim! It wouldn't hurt to miss practice once in your life and besides, a girl needs a little fun."

"Obviously you would know," she mumbled under her breath.

"What was that?"

"No, nothing."

"So what's your response."

"Felix, I told you I can't."

"I swear I'll drag you out of that studio if it's because of practice."

"Not all of us are awesome dancers like you, Lee Felix."

"I wasn't just born with dance skills. Wanna know how I acquired them?"

"How?"

"Three words: food, rest and fun. Simple, ain't it?"

"You don't understand..."

"Should I carry you here?!"

"I mean I wouldn't mind..."

"Wait, what?"

"Nothing."

"Hurry your response up, Prim. I want to know whether we're going to have to kidnap you or not."

"I'll come."

"Great! I'll tell Chris to pick you up."

"Why?"

"Because pretty girls shouldn't walk alone outside when it's dark."

"Then I guess I'm good..."

"What are you trying to imply?"

"That I'm not pretty? Honestly, Felix, I thought you easily caught on to such."

"Remind me to buy you a mirror for Christmas."

"I already have a mirror."

 "All your mirrors lie."

"Mirrors lie?"

"If yours says you're ugly then yes, mirrors do lie."

"Aw, Felix! Stop, I'm blushing!"

"I made you blush?!" He squealed with delight. 

"ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH PRIM!?!?" Prim heard Changbin's voice from a distance followed by the sound of someone falling. Shouts and screams were all she could hear at this point and before she could protest against it, her doorbell rang.

Chris and Minho stood behind the door, smiling brightly at her. 

"Hey, Prim!" Chris greeted before placing an arm around her shoulders in a friendly manner.

"Hi!" She smiled, leaning on him.

"Are you ready to go?" Minho asked to which she nodded.

"What movie are we watching?" She questioned as soon as they arrived at the boys' dorm.

"It."

"Is it that movie with the Pennywise clown? I thought that movie wasn't that scary."

Chris shrugged, "we suck at watching scary movies."

She chuckled at that, finding it cute.

Jisung was the first one to greet her when she entered the dorm, which he did through a hug. Hyunjin copied his action, only holding on for longer. Felix kneeled on one foot, reciting a poem before kissing her hand, earning glares from all of the boys. Seungmin back-hugged her. Changbin simply walked up to her with his arms crossed.

"What?" She asked when he just stood there staring at her.

"Haven't seen you much in school recently," he responded with shrug.

"I've been busy."

"With?"

"Projects."

"So projects are better than me? You pick such a thing over be?"

"If I don't do them I'll fail."

"Fine, once you finish with all the projects, you're going to give all your attention to me in school, got it?"

Prim simply giggled.

"Are you jealous of my projects?"

"No, I'm not!"

"Fine. After I finish the projects I'll only pay attention to you." He grinned widely before picking her up bridal style. As expected the other boys objected but Changbin simply ignored them as he took a seat on the couch, placing her beside him. He wrapped an arm around her should protectively, pulling her closer.

"Primrose sits with me," he said sternly to which no one dared to object anymore. Prim giggled before hitting his chest.

"Don't tell me they're scared of you," she laughed.

"They aren't. Just wait until you leave then I'll really get punished."

"Why did you do it then?"

"Because it's you I don't mind." Prim's face flushed red as she averted her gaze from him to the sofa. He chuckled upon seeing this. "Don't tell me you're embarrassed!" 

"I'm not!" she protested, looking away.

"Then why are you so red?" He poked her cheek.

"It's just really hot in here." Changbin chuckled darkly as he moved closer to her, lips lightly brushing her earlobe.

"Is it because I'm here?" Instantly, she pushed him and began to hit him.

"Hey!"

"I was kidding," he roared with laughter, catching her hand in his and intertwining their fingers together. Prim froze, suddenly aware of the glared from all the boys in the room except for Jeongin who looked plain disgusted.

"Changbin, what are you doing?" She asked gesturing to their hands. He shrugged returning a glare to the boys before once again pulling Primrose close to him.

"Showing affection."

"Not in front of them. Don't you see the way they're looking at you?"

He stared at her intensely, shocking her because of how serious he seemed.

"So what? I need them to know you're mine."