24

"Who was that boy?" Prim's father asked after slamming the apartment door after them all.

"His name is Minho," her mother responded. "He's a good guy, Kyle."

"A good guy? Yeah right, I can see it in his eyes. He only has bad intentions."

"You don't even know him!" Prim shouted, angered by how he jumped to conclusions.

"Oh, and I bet you do. How do you know he isn't faking his personality?"

"Minho isn't like that!"

"How would you know?! If he was faking his personality, you wouldn't know him!"

"Just give him a chance, Dad!"

"Why would I?"

"Because I love him!"

"You don't know what love is!"

"How would you know? You don't ever stop to just talk to me! I went back to the coffee shop because I wanted to sort things out with you! But I guess I should have known that wasn't possible." With that, Prim ran to her room, slamming the door and locking it before crying her heart out, missing Minho already.

"Kyle!" Her mother turned to him, glaring. "How many times must I talk to you! She's eighteen, for goodness' sake. If you continue like this, she will never get married."

"She will. I have a colleague who has a son only a couple years older than her."

"Oh my gosh, Kyle! Don't tell me you are considering an arranged marriage."

"Not considering-"

"Why are you so hard on her?! Honestly, I feel like I don't even know you anymore. Neither of our parents arranged us...and it's not part of our culture. So why are you like this?"

"It's just...I still see her as my little vulnerable girl. I'm scared of her getting hurt."

"Have a little faith in her choice, Kyle. Minho loves her more than anything. He would give her everything one earth if he could. Give him a chan-"

Before she could finish her sentence, the doorbell rang. The two parents exchanged glances before standing up and heading to the door.

Opening the door, both of them were surprised to see Minho standing at the door holding a bouquet of pale yellow flowers.

"Hello, sir. Hello ma'am," he greeted as he bowed. "I'm sorry for the way I spoke in the coffee shop. It's just...I can't lose Prim. She means the world to me. I know it's cliché but ever since I met her, my days just became better, brighter...they became worth living for. I can't lose her. Not now and not ever. I hope you understand," he spoke up, every word clearly sincere.

Primrose's dad turned to look at her mother, who was smiling widely.

"Minho," he started, turning back to the boy who looked at him, pleading with his eyes. The father exhaled loudly before stepping out of the way, granting him access. "Treat her well."

Minho smiled widely, immediately pulling him into a hug, quickly detaching himself once he realised what he was doing and bowed at them both. Then he ran to her room, frantically knocking on her door. Not long later, she opened it up.

"Minho!" She squealed pulling him into a long, tight hug, mouthing a 'thank you' at her parents before pulling him into her room.

"What's that?" She asked as she pointed the flowers. He smiled looking down at them before handing them over.

"Just read the note."

She did as she was told, reading the note as tears filled her eyes.

'#143 Primrose: the last flowers because 1-4-3.'

She cocked an eyebrow as she looked at him.

"1-4-3?"

"1 for 'I', 4 for 'love' and 3 for 'you'. I love you, Prim."

She smiled before hugging him again.

"I'm not done though," he commented, pushing her away as he pulled out a small slim box. Getting down on one knee, he opened the box revealing a gold necklace with half a flower as the charm. He fiddled with something at his neck before revealing a necklace identical to the one in the box with the other half of the charm. The flower was a primrose, she realised, making her smile wider.

"Well I was planning to say a whole paragraph to you but as my feelings for you are very clear-"

"Are they? What are your feelings for me?" She asked, wanting to here the paragraph even though she knew very well.

"Hwang Primrose, you are the light of my life and truly my everything. I never knew how much a girl could change my life until you did. Honestly, I liked you ever since the first day I saw you at JYP Entertainment. Thank you for existing and coming to South Korea. I could have done without the sleepless nights thinking about you but I'm just happy I don't have to fantasize about us together anymore. Hwang Primrose, will you be my girlfriend."

She smiled, crouching down to his level.

"I thought you'd never ask." And with that, she leaned closer to him until their lips connected.

That night, Minho made a promise to never let her go...a promise he kept forever.

THE END

Thank you so much for everything; the views, the votes, the comments, the follows and everything. I will miss updating this story.

Happy New Year! Let's pray that 2018 will be an amazing year. Personally, 2017 was the worst year I've ever lived through. I literally cannot wait until midnight!

Make sure you read my other stories, 'Day5' and 'HUNTED'. Also please follow me so you keep updated for other fanfictions on not only Stray Kids, but other various K-pop groups.

Thank you!