A/N

Honestly, I think this is the best time to let you guys know that I have major book commitment issues. I've been writing stories since as long as I remember and yet in I've only ever finished one story which was only twenty-three chapters all consisting of about two hundred words. It literally could have been a short imagine. 

But anyway, I'm still trying my hardest to continue writing this story and at the same time make chapters interesting despite my massive writers block that somehow manages to come back after every chapter I write.

Another thing that's getting in the way is the fact that my imagination comes up with a new story idea all the time. This leads me to write a new story every single day which makes me end up getting bored of the older stories. 

I didn't make this chapter to tell you guys that this story's going on hiatus or I'm going to end it here but just simply to explain why I'm becoming less active with this story and why my chapters are becoming more boring and as if they have no plot (I'm not sure if you guys think of my recent chapters that way or if it's just me. As I've mentioned before, I don't read over my chapters before posting them).

I'll still try to update when I can and have more interesting chapters but please bear with me and continue supporting this story.

I hope you understand and I'm so sorry.

~SpicyThaiChicken