22

"Today was awesome!" Nayeon exclaimed as she fell back onto her bed smiling in pure contentment.

"Yeah," Prim replied with a satisfied sigh, doing the same.

"So?" Nayeon suddenly uttered, turning her head to look at Prim.

"So what?"

"Have you and Minho discussed your relationship yet?"

"Nah, we planned to go out to a coffee shop tomorrow to talk it all out."

"Aren't you worried of police catching you?"

"Not really. I have faith in my hiding skills." Nayeon laughed as she realised a yawn.

"What time are you going?"

"Eight."

"P.M?"

"No, A.M."

"Why so early?"

"To dodge the police, they'll be searching later on."

"Would you even be awake by then?"

"Probably not."

"I'll wake you up. I usually go for my morning run a six."

"Morning run? Since when did you go on a morning run?"

"I go when you're still fast asleep."

"Oh...anyway, thanks. I'm going to go wash my face now, see you," Prim announced before heading to the bathroom, leaving Nayeon alone in the room.

***

Prim showered and got ready quickly, tying her hair into a high ponytail.

She wanted to look casual but at the same time good for Minho so she wore a long-sleeve black and white striped crop top with black trousers, a Gucci belt and black slip ons.

As for her makeup, she kept it as light as she could while at the same time, wearing more than she usually would.

"Dang girl," Jiyeon commented upon seeing Prim. "You look flames! Who are you trying to impress?"

"Minho," she replied with a shrug, trying to hide her smile.

"Who's Minho?"

"We are...friends? It's awkward because we both know our feelings for each other and act like a couple but we aren't...yet. We're sorting that out today."

"I bet he's cute."

"He is."

"Well, don't let me delay you. Go to your Prince Charming...and good luck with everything."

"Thanks, Jiyeon. I'll tell you everything when I return."

"I'll be waiting."

***

"Hey, sorry I'm late. I can't take taxis anymore since they might have talked to police at some point," Primrose explained as she took a seat beside Minho.

"It's okay, Prim. I understand," he replied, smiling at her.

"Thank you so much, Minho."

"No problem. Now what do you want to drink."

"Iced chocolate."

"I'll order. I don't want to draw any attention to you in case they've spoke to any police officers."

"Thanks, Minho," she replied as he signalled a waiter, telling him their orders.

"So, about our relationship," he dupe you once the waiter left. "I love you do much, Prim, but I really don't want to have any conflict with your father."

"Don't worry about him, Minho."

"Why not? Fathers are usually the ones in charge of their daughters. They choose who their daughter dates and are the ones who give their daughter's significant other their blessing...well, at least it's like that with my family."

"I know you want to be on good terms with him but you must understand. No matter who you are or what you do, my father isn't going to like you...at least not yet. The truth is, despite my relationship worth my father, I know he loves me and cares so dearly for me. He just has a very special way off showing it," she told him, exhaling loudly. "Just the fact that you love me threatens him because he knees he has to let me go someday but he doesn't want to."

"How do you know this?"

"My mum. When my dad told me to start away from Wes, I was so annoyed, I continued block him out of my life even after the police found me. After a while, Mum finally decided to talk to me. She told me everything."

Minho sighed, looking at the table as he began to play with his fingers.

"Tell me the truth, Prim. You didn't run away because of the argument you had with your father, did you? What was the real reason you ran away?"

"It was the argument, Minho-"

"No," he shook his head. "Your father found out about me, didn't he? You ran away to distract him."

"How did you find out about this?"

"Last night when I exited JYP Entertainment after practice, your mother was waiting outside for me. She told me everything."

"Minho, I'm sorry I didn't tell you...I-"

"Hey," the waiter mentioned as he placed the orders down on the table. "I've seen you before...you're the girl who ran away."

Both Minho and Prim looked at.him, their eyes widened.

"Danielle," he called out. "Call the police."

"Run, Prim," Minho whispered before pinning the waiter to the table, buying her some time.

She paused as soon as she left the shop, seeing how more employees began to tackle Minho so he couldn't leave. She sighed once more before sprinting off.

Argh, I can't believe this story will end tomorrow! 😩😩😩. I'll miss updating it. Thank you for everything. Maybe in the future, I might end up writing a sequel.

Warning: usually my stories don't necessarily have an ending, if you know what mean. Either I write a sequel or I let the readers imagine what happens next.