11

"So, how have your classes been today?" Chris asked as Prim took a seat beside him at the table. Placing her tray of food down, she shrugged.

"Okay, I guess. I mean it's school, 'okay' is the best it gets." Suddenly, a tray was placed beside Hyunjin and everyone immediately traced it to the face, groaning inwardly.

"Hi~" Nayeon waved enthusiastically, taking a seat at the table. "Where's Woojin-oppa and Minho-oppa?" She asked.

"Not here," was Changbin's response.

"Yeah, I can tell, Changbin-oppa," she replied, her forced high-pitched voice making Primrose cringe.

"Just letting you know, there are times when you're not the brightest." Prim burst out laughing at Changbin's comment, earning a death-glare from Nayeon.

"It seems I may have missed a joke. Care to tell me it, Primrose?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"Oh, don't mind me, I was just laughing at how fake you are," Prim replied with a shrug. Changbin immediately outstretched his hand towards the girl to give her a high-five but Nayeon slapped it away, shocking everyone at her sudden change of attitude.

Instantly, Nayeon grabbed Prim by her hair, dragging her away from the boys despite their protests. Primrose saw the seven boys stand up in her peripheral vision but were immediately stopped by Nayeon's companions.

Silence fell upon the cafeteria as eyes were glued to the two girls. Prim winced in pain as Nayeon yanked her hair forcefully. It felt as though her strands were being ripped out of her scalp and no one dared to interfere.

Prim was worried, not because of her hair anymore, but of what Nayeon was going to do to her as she led her into the empty corridors.

Meanwhile, Minho and Woojin crowded around Prim's locker as Minho picked the lock. Woojin immediately shoved the flowers he had been holding in the locker when they finally managed to open it.

"You know, Minho, you never fail to surprise me," the older male commented, causing the latter to smile.

"How?"

"I would have never for the life of me have guessed you'd do such for a girl. You must really like her."

"I guess...hyung, do you reckon she likes me back?"

"I don't know, Minho-ah. And besides, you need to stop relying on me, talk to her for once."

"That's the thing, I can't...every time I see her my limps go all numb and my mouth is glued shut. All I can do is watch as you and the others become close to her. It sucks."

"Listen, I'll help you talk to her but after that, you're on your own."

"Thanks, hyung," Minho smiled as they began to walk towards the cafeteria. However, right before they turned the corner, they both heard someone shouting.

"You think you're so much better than me, huh? And if you think I'm fake, just take a good, long look at yourself! I don't know what kind of black magic you used on them, but I'll tell you this now, you will not get away with it!" Minho and Woojin exchanged glances. Was that Nayeon?

"I didn't do anything..." a tired, worn out voice replied but despite it being quiet, both the boys recognised it. It was Prim's voice.

Instantly, Minho turned the corner to see Nayeon holding Primrose by her collar, on the verge of punching her face. Prim's nose was bleeding and Minho was sure it was broken too.

"OH MY GOSH! STOP! JUST STOP!" He yelled, running to Prim's aid. Nayeon immediately let go of the girl, making her fall into Minho's arms.

"Minho, I-" The girl tried to explain but he simply glared at her.

"Now would be the best time for you to shut your effing mouth up before I break your nose."

"It's not how it seems..."

"Oh, I bet," he said sarcastically. "Let me guess, you were casually walking down the empty corridors when you found Prim with a bleeding and busted nose. You picked her up to examine it and I ran in when you were going to dab it with an imaginary cloth. Makes a lot of sense, right?" He shouted. "Get lost, Nayeon." The girl sighed.

"Oppa, do you like her?" She asked.

"Nayeon, you should go," Woojin tried to say nonchalantly despite his visible rage.

"Answer me, Minho," she ignored the older male as Minho picked Prim up bridal style, ready to take her to the nurse.

"Yes, Nayeon, yes I like her. In fact, no, I love her. I love her so much. More than you, her or anyone will ever know. I love her from the moon and back and I don't EVER want to see you touch her again, got it?" Prim's heart began to beat fast as she recalled Woojin's words from the previous night. Could Minho be her secret admirer?