10

Prim froze at his words as her cheeks began to turn bright red. Changbin watched her in his peripheral vision, smirking at her reaction.

"So, are we going to watch the movie or not?" Jeongin's voice cut through the tension between the duo and everyone else.

"Yeah, of course," Chris responded, pushing Changbin and Prim away from each other and taking a seat in between.

"That's not fair!  I called dibs!" Changbin whined when the other boys began to do the same in order to push him further away from Prim. 

"You can't call dibs on a girl," Minho replied as he entered the main room with popcorn and noticed all of the boys, except Jeongin of course, fighting to sit next to Prim. "Goodness' sake boys! Are you honestly going to fight in front of her? At least have the decency to fight elsewhere. Don't you see how uncomfortable she looks?" Immediately they all turned to look at Primrose who, indeed, looked uncomfortable. "Until you guys learn how to control your hormones, I'll be sitting beside Prim, got it?"

"How come you get to decide that?!" Jisung argued, earning a glare from Minho.

 "Because I am mature and can control myself, unlike you kids," he replied before pushing Hyunjin away from Prim as he had been the one sitting next to her at that moment.

"Why doesn't Jeongin sit next to her, then? Since he's the only one not interested in Prim," Seungmin suggested.

"Jeongin wouldn't be able to protect Prim from Pennywise like a man. He'd just cower behind her, instead," Felix replied.

"Don't pretend you wouldn't do the same, Felix," Changbin retorted, still annoyed by the fact they had separated him from Prim.

"Can we all just stop arguing and watch the movie already?" Hyunjin yelled, done with everyone in the room. He just wanted to watch the movie to relieve his mind or else he'd have to do so in his room before he ended up killing someone.

After a few minutes more of arguing, Chris finally began playing the movie, which made the noise die down.

***

Once the movie ended, everyone began to prepare for bed. However, as expected, another argument broke out about who Prim was to sleep with. It would be an understatement if I were to say Prim was irritated by how the boys always got in an unnecessary argument because they want to do something with her.

"I'll just sleep on the couch," she finally blurted, earning uncertain looks from the boys.

"You're our guest you can't sleep on the couch," Jisung explained.

"You have to sleep in one of our beds," Felix added.

"You can sleep in mine, I don't mind sleeping on the couch," Hyunjin mentioned. Primrose realised a heavy sigh.

"I'll rephrase what I just said. I, Hwang Primrose, am going to sleep on the couch. No one is going to protest or offer to sleep there instead, got it?" She told them, stretching the words 'I' and 'No one' to emphasise her point.

None of them bothered to protest and returned to their rooms. All except Minho.

Prim heaved a loud sigh as she through herself onto the couch.

"You good?" He asked, taking a seat beside her.

"Far from it," she responded.

"What's up, then?"

"It's just...just tiring having the boys argue every two seconds because of me."

"It's not your fault-"

"That's the problem, it is. If I never moved to South Korea, none of this would have happened. You guys wouldn't be fighting that often and I'd be able to live my life comfortably."

"That's what you don't get. The boys are the ones making a fuss over everything. I like you, that's a fact, maybe as much as them or more but I try to be lowkey about it so you aren't uncomfortable. The boys just need to grow up, that's all. They need a sense of maturity. None of this is your fault, Prim. Stop blaming yourself." She sighed, leaning her head on Minho's shoulder.

"How long do I have to wait until they are all like you?" She asked, staring straight into his eyes. He smiled which made her heart pound before her pushing a couple of strands of her hair out of her face, making her heart flutter.

"I don't know, Prim. Some, like Chris, are already almost there and others, like Felix, Jisung and Changbin, are far from it." The girl chuckled as she pulled her head away from his shoulder to look at him properly.

"Have you found out who my secret admirer is?" She asked.

"Not yet but I have an idea."

"Who?" Her eyes lit up in glee. He chuckled at her reaction before poking her nose lightly.

"He'll confess when he has the guts...in other words, he'll confess soon."

Prim grinned at him.

"Do you think...he would, you know...make a good boyfriend?"

Minho's eyes widened.

"Wow, you're very fast," he laughed. "He'd make a great boyfriend, in fact, you two would make a great couple." Suddenly, she yawned due to the exhaustion that was slowly consuming her. "You should get some sleep, Prim. I'm going to go now," he told her, standing up to go to his room.

"Wait," she stopped him before running up to him, holding onto his arm.

"Thank you, Minho. Thank you for everything you've done for me until now. Honestly, I'm really thankful. Thank you for sitting with me that day in school and everyday after that. Thank you for being the only person I can fully trust and tell everything. Thank you for being my friend." With that she got on her tip-toes and placed a kiss on his cheek. Minho was frozen for a while until he let out an embarrassed-yet-content giggle. Prim laughed when his face turned red. "Thank you, Minho, for caring."

"It's the least I can do for you, Prim. You should go to bed now." Shenodded before heading back to the couch. The last thing she heard beforefalling asleep, was his high pitched squeal.