20

"Jisung goes to JYP Entertainment everyday at four in the afternoon, an hour after school ends. If you meet him there you can have a chance to talk with him," Prim mentioned, smiling like a child on Christmas morning after hearing the news.

"But what if he doesn't feel the same?" Nayeon asked, twirling her fingers with worry.

"Are you kidding me? Jisung will love you! You're gorgeous, funny and have a kind heart. Also, if he didn't like you, why would he have picked you as his partner at the arcade?"

"To be nice? And beside, what if he doesn't want to date a noona?"

"The boy wanted to date me at some point, I don't think he cares about whether you are a noona or not."

"He liked you too? Geez, Prim, what black magic did you use on them? How many liked you?"

"...all of them. I swear I did nothing!" Nayeon cocked an eyebrow, playfully.

"Oh yeah right. That's what they all say."

"And besides, I've already picked who I want to be with...it's just a matter of time until something more happens to us."

"Honestly, I hope my relationship with Jisung doesn't turn out lie you with Minho...or worse."

"What do you mean? My relationship with Minho is perfectly fine."

"You guys have been 'complicated' for the past two." Prim rolled her eyes at her.

"Don't worry then, Jisung is straightforward."

"Perfect."

***

The two girls stood outside the JYPE building, waiting for Jisung to arrive. Both of them wore their hoods up, sunglasses and surgical masks to hide their identities.

Jisung didn't arrive alone, like Prim expected. Instead, he arrived with Hyunjin, Felix, Jeongin, Changbin and Minho.

Prim smiled upon seeing Minho before she ran up to him, leaving Nayeon behind as her anxiety began to kick in.

"Hey guys," she greeted, taking her sunglasses and surgical mask of briefly so they could see who it was.

"Prim?" Minho was the first to comment.

"Yep," she smiled widely before putting her disguise back on.

"Is that Nayeon?" Changbin asked, pointing to the girl who stood in the distance, leaning against a wall.

"Yeah...Jisung, can I talk to you for a moment?"

Jisung's eyes widened a fraction, surprised that she wanted him and not the others.

"Yeah, sure," he replied, gesturing for the others to continue without him. Prim led him to Nayeon who instantly pulled him behind a wall to talk.

Prim tip-toed closer to the corner of the wall, trying her hardest to eavesdrop when suddenly, she felt arms wrap around her waist.

Immediately, she turned around, relaxing when she saw Minho smiling at her.

"Hey," he greeted, smiling widely.

"Hi," she replied, returning the smile.

"What was all that about?"

"All what about?"

"The whole Jisung thing."

"Oh right, Nayeon has a little crush in Jisung." Minho chuckled at how excited Prim seemed as she swiftly turned back around to eavesdrop again.

"So, I...uhm..." Nayeon stammered, not exactly sure how to confess to him.

"Are you okay, Nayeon? You look a little pink...Are You cold?" He asked before pulling off his coat and offering it to her.

"Jisung, it's not that..."

"Then what is it? Come on, just tell me. No need to be nervous about it-"

"I like you...like like you," he simply stared at her, eyes widened. "Oh gosh, I knew it would be awkward."

"How long?" Jisung's question caught her off guard.

"Since you picked me at the arcade." He bit his lip.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why do you like me? There's Hyunjin, Felix, Changbin, everyone and all of them look better than I do. Why me?"

"Because...because you were the first to give me a chance. I..."

"Why are you still nervous?"

"You're not really helping my nerves that much with all these questions."

"Oh sorry, I'm just...surprised. I've actually liked you for a while now too."

"What? Really?" Nayeon shrieked in delight.

"Yeah...I was just hoping I would have confessed first but I mean, at least I know you feel the same." He smiled before Nayeon pulled him into a tight hug.

"This is the best day ever," she whispered against his chest.

"Are you busy tomorrow? Around twelve?"

"Aren't you going to school?"

"Tomorrow's a Saturday."

"It is? Then no."

"Great. Do you...want to do on a date then?"

"I'd love to."

"What are they saying?" Minho asked Prim as he leaned against the wall.

"Jisung wants to take her on a date," she responded.

"What? Already?"

"That's what usually happens when people confess to each other, Minho."

"Yeah, maybe you should try that," Jisung commented as he turned the corner to see the both of them. He held onto Nayeon's hand tightly, chuckling after she did so.

"Were you guys eavesdropping?"

"What? Pfft, no," Prim lied, making the new couple cock an eyebrow. "Okay fine, I was."

"Hey, since you helped us out, why don't we help you out? Let's have a double date," Nayeon suggested.

"Good idea, what do you guys think?" Jisung asked, making Minho and Prim exchange unsure glances.

"If it's fine with you guys," Minho mentioned.

"It is," Jisung responded.

"Then, I guess we can."

"Oh my gosh! I can't wait," Nayeon squealed. "See you guys tomorrow!" With that, she grabbed Primrose's wrist and dragged her away with her.