19

"Truth or dare?" Prim asked with a devilish smirk decorating her face.

"Really, Prim?" Nayeon asked, cocking an eyebrow at her.

"What's a sleepover without a game of 'truth or dare'?" She questioned, plopping herself down on her friend's bed. "Come on, Nayeon-ah. Please," she poured as she she dragged the word' to make it appear cuter. Nayeon glanced at Primrose a she began to do cringe-worthy aegyo.

"Oh my gosh, Prim. Stop," Nayeon ordered, giving her a disgusted look.

"Not until you agree." The latter simply watched as her friend continued with the aegyo, wishing she could just sink into the bed and never return so she didn't have to see any more of it.
"Geez, Prim, if you ever debut, I worry for your fans." Prim stopped acting cute and instead glared at Nayeon, who at this point began to laugh hysterically.

"My fans will love my aegyo, thank you very much!"

"Oh, come on. Don't tell me you're upset! I was just joking! Fine, let's play Truth or Dare already." Prim smiled brightly, leaning closer to Nayeon.

"Truth or dare?" She uttered.

"Dare."
"Hmm," Prim hummed as she brought her index finger to her chin, pulling a thinking face. "I dare you to run around this mansion twice absolutely naked."

"WHAT?!" Nayeon shrieked.

"Come on, Nayeon. If you don't, you'll have to pull a forfeit out of the bag...and trust me, those are worse."

"How could they possibly be worse?"

"One of the forfeits is cutting a Chuck of your hair off...and that's the best one."

"You're evil, you are! Remind me to never play truth or dare with you ever again!"

"When you attend my previous school, you kinda become an expert at giving terrible dares. Stop complaining, I've been dared to do worse."

"Worse? What did you-"

"You don't wanna know. Now, take off those pyjamas and take two laps. You're lucky it's night."

"Yeah, but there are guards on night duty."

"That's what makes it fun!" Prim squealed with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"What if they see me?"

"That's for you to worry about and me to laugh at. Now get going, I can't wait."

"Just wait, Hwang Primrose, just wait." With that, Nayeon removed her clothes and left the house. Prim watched from the balcony, laughing her head off.

Lucky for Nayeon, none of the guards saw her but she wasn't as lucky went she entered the house and bumped into Jiyeon.

"What the heck are you doing, Nayeon," Jiyeon asked as she gazed at her sister, concern present in her tone. Nayeon gulped, suffered her stare to Prim who stood on the stairs, trying her hardest not to laugh.

"N-nothing, Jiyeon. Just...continue with your day, okay?" She replied before sprinting after Primrose as she ran to save herself.

After clothing herself again, Nayeon took a seat on her bed staring at Prim with a compound of rage and excitement.

"Truth or dare, Primrose?" She asked.

"Dare."

Nayeon smirked evilly as she gestured for Prim to follow her to the toilet.

She grabbed a brand new toothbrush from the cabinets and swirled it around in the toilet for a good minute before passing it to the girl who looked like she wanted to kill her.

"Brush your teeth with this for a minute," she ordered before pulling her phone out and starting the timer.

Prim did as she was told, hating every second of it.

Once the minute was up, she imm immediately spat into the sink and began to brush her teeth again with her own toothbrush.

"Hurry, Prim. We have a game to continue."

***

It was well past midnight but their game continue, each dare getting worse by the minute.

"Don't you have to sleep? Aren't you going to school tomorrow?" Nayeon asked to which Primrose shook her head.

"My parents will look for me again. I can't have them knowing where I am. That's why I didn't go to practice either. I can't do both until my dad's gone."

"Aren't you worried about the police getting involved?"

"Nah, I mean, it wouldn't be the first time."

"What if they track down your phone?"

"That's why I left it in my locker."

"What if your boyfriend wants to talk to you?"

"First of all, Minho isn't my boyfriend...our relationship is complicated. And secondly, I told him my plans already."

"So, he knows you're here?"

"Yeah, him, Woojin, Chris and Changbin...anyway, let's continue with the game."

"Fine, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Prim responded, surprising Nayeon. The whole game had been them daring each other.

"What's the biggest lie said?"

"Once I told my mum that my Biology teacher was flirting with me because I hated him...he got fired."

"Prim!" Nayeon exclaimed, laughing her head off. "You naughty girl!"

"Truth or dare?" She changed the subject quickly, guilty for what she did.

"Truth."

"Umm...cliché question but who is your current crush?" Nayeon's eyes widened, though she tried to stay nonchalant.

"I...um...J-Jisung...ever since he picked me as his partner at the arcade...I kinda...you know...liked him." Prim's eyes widened and jaw dropped but it wasn't long until a sly smirk emerged on her face.

"You know what, I think I might just happen to know how to help you out."