Rin's Side. [NOT EDITED]

Rin's P.O.V

The next day, I woke up and checked the time. 7:56. I'm late, huh. Eh, whatever. I got out of bed and stretched. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my school cloths. Our school doesn't have a uniform, but everyone dresses like it does. I simply put on a white shirt, a brown sweater, knee high socks, and a short skirt. I finished getting ready and quickly looked at the time. 8:50. Well, I better get going. 

I arrived at the school and strolled in. I walked in the halls until I saw my room. I swung the door open and walked right in.

 "Sup dudes." I greeted without a care that I was late.

 "YOUR LATE KAGAMI-SAN!" the teacher spat at me with anger.

 "My dumb alarm clock didn't go off, SO CUT ME SOME SLACK!!!" I spat back at her with an annoyed face.

 She just sighed and signaled me to go sit down. I walked to my desk and kicked my feet up unto the desk. As usual, the nerd was staring at me......again. Ugh, what is his problem. Eh, he's probably just staring of into space. I guess I'll try to do that to. Math is so useless anyways. 

Class ended and it was time to go to lunch. When we got there, they were serving throw up- I man, mashed potatoes and steak that looked like someone chewed it up, swallowed it, then spit it back up. I just passed up the lunch tables and went strait towards the dessert tables. Finally, the good stuff. I didn't want to over do it, so all I took was 3 oranges for my after school snack, a bottle of orange juice and some orange cake for right now. I walked to an empty table and started to eat my orange cake when suddenly I heard a familiar voice cry for help.

 "S-S-Stop it please!" the voice begged as an enormous SMACK sound fallowed.

 I ran over to see Len on the ground with a huge slap mark on his face. I looked up to see the school bully standing there laughing, Neru Akkita. (A/N: Sorry if I spelled that wrong) 

"Hey, leave him alone you loli!" I spat at her with a cool but angry tone. 

"EXCUSE ME! I AM NOT A LOLI!" Neru shrieked with anger boiling through her blood.

 "Your right, your not a loli, your a female dog!" I exclaimed laughing.

 Neru walked right up to me and slapped me across the face.

 "Oh, so you think your so tough, huh." I said while getting up and start walking towards her.

 Right before I get ready to punch her, I suddenly hear Len speak up. 

"D-D-DON'T, SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF THE MAYOR!" Len begged as he tried standing up.

 "Fine, BUT LET ME WARN YOU! IF YOU MESS WITH LEN AGAIN, MY FIST IS GOING TO MEET YOUR FACE!" I spat with insult at her.

 I help Len up of the ground and saw Neru take a run for it. Hehe. 

"Well, see you later dude!" I said over my shoulder as I walked out of the scene and back into the cafeteria.

 I finished my "lunch" and started walking down the hall. I burst through the door and ignored everyone there. I walked to my seat and kicked my feet up. I look over at Len, who has a huge bruise on his face, and saw him staring at me again. I just stare out into outer space.

It was now time to go home. Finally! I start packing, but then Ms. Meiko called me to go to her. I reluctantly walked to her then stopped. 

"Whats going on Meiko dude" say with a smug smile.  

==============================End of chapter 2================================

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. I'm just super lazy/tired right now. I hope you like this crappy chapter. Tell me what you think down in the comments! Until next post, this is Vperder V-ING out! Bye!