The new kid/project

Len's P.O.V

Rei..........Rei...........Rei............Rei! That's the only name I hear coming out of every girls' mouth right now! 

"Hey Len, you okay?", Kaito asked, a hand firmly gripping my shoulder. 

"Yeah.........I'm........perfectly...fine...", I responded, my gaze leading back to Rin.

Kaito looked puzzled at first. He looked to where I was looking, squinted, then sighed in understatement. 

"Ah, I see. You worried about that new kid, Rei, staling your gal, eh.", Kaito said as he playfully elbowed my arm. 

I looked at Kaito with dark eyes. Oh how I wanted to grab a knife and slit his lips of. As well as his neck. 

"One, she isn't my gal anymore. Two, yes. That is exactly what I'm fearing.", I responded with doubt. 

Rei is the new kid that transferred to our school today. He is super rich. His family is the owner of one of the biggest fashion brands in all of Japan! Apparently, he is supposed to be inheriting 9000,000,000 dollars when he reaches the age of 21/takes over his parent's business. I'm am rich myself, if you remember, but this guy is so rich, he makes me look poor! 

Every girl is trying to get his attention right now. However, his attention is fixed on Rin right now, who is sitting in her seat while watching some really gory show on her phone. 

I sighed at the though of Rin falling for Rei. After all, it only took her about 4 months to fall in love with me, so who knows how quickly she will fall for Rei! 

I sighed and slumped back into my seat as the teacher, Mr. Meito, came in and took a seat in his desk. 

"Ok guys.......EVERYONE BACK TO THEIR SEATS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!", Mr. Meito yelled, causing everyone to go rushing for their seats. 

Once everyone was in their seats and quiet, Mr. Meito relaxed a bit more. He got up, grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote Kagane Rei on the board in big, fancy letters. Once he was done, he put the chalk down and turned towards us.

"As you all know, we have a new person in our class. Treat him with respect. Ok, now turn to page 17 in your ******* math books.", Mr. Meito spat.

Rei looked a bit taken back, but soon went back to normal. It was obvious that he wasn't used to teachers swearing in class, but all of us were. It was one of Mr. Meito's dumb traits. Swearing on class for no reason, happy or sad. 

I shrugged it off and showed no sympathy for him. Maybe Mr. Meito's swearing would send him back to wherever he came from? I hope it does. The my rivals for Rin's heart will decrease by 1, giving me 1% more of a chance of success. 

"Okay you **** up class, listen up! Because I see you all as ***** and *****, I'm gonna give you a project for homework. I want a module of Trump Tower and a 13 page essay on it. This is due tomorrow! And before you ask, no, you will not be getting a grade for this! However; if you choose not to do this project, I will lower you grade!", Mr. Meito spat as he walked around the classroom, a smirk plastered to his dumb face.

I could hear whispers from others in the class. 

What's the Trump Tower? 

When will they ever fire this guy?!

 Who does this guy think he is?!

 Well, he isn't Trump, that's for sure!

Why does Kami-sama hate us!?

Someone kill me!

Why are we doing a project about something in America if we are in freaking Japan?!

The whispers came to a halt when we heard Mr. Meito yell at us to be quiet. He looked around the room and then reverted his attention back to himself.

"Ok, I will be calling the groups!", Mr. Meito announced. Everyone groaned, but Mr. Meito didn't seem to care.

"Ok, group on is Yumma, IA, and Gumi. Group two is Piko, Miki, and Gumiya. Group three is Kaito, Luka, and Miku. Group #4 is Neru, Teto, and Haku. Group #5 is Tei, Lily, and Len. Group #6 is Rei, Rin, and Oliver. Now everyone go to your ******* groups!", and with that Mr. Meito sat down and fell asleep. 

I was in shock. I wasn't in a group with Rin. I WASN'T IN A GROUP WITH RIN! Instead, I was with.......those two. Tei and Lily. Tei was a crazy psychopath that WANTED me. Lily was just the school playgirl that was also after me. 

I sighed as I watched Rin, Rei, and Oliver get together. They laughed and talked. I felt myself boil with jealousy when I saw Rei whisper something into Rin's ear, causing her to blush and laugh. 

"Len~!", I heard two flirtatious voices slur my name.

I looked over and saw Tei and Lily sitting on the desks with their legs slightly parted, or at least it was enough to show some of their panties. I just rolled my eyes and walked over. 

"Lets get this done and over with.", I mumbled curtly at them. 

"Lenny~! You shouldn't treat me like that!", Tei pouted as she put a hand on my chest. 

"Mmm, Lenny. You have a yummy chest.", Tei said as she rubbed my chest. 

"Get your disgusting hands of my chest you filthy rat!", I spat at her while grabbing her hand and throwing at her face. She simply starred at me with a hurt expression. 

"Lenny~! Don't treat my little sis like that~!", Lily slurred in my ear. 

"I don't care about how I treat you guys!", I spat, venom in my voice.

Lily just hummed as she walked over to the desk I was sitting at and slowly bent over, exposing her huge bust. 

"Mmm, like what you see Lenny~?", Lily flirted as she gently shook her chest in front of my face. 

"I see nothing but a failure in life.", I responded casually as I sat back in my seat. 

Lily scrunched up her face in disappointment, but still tried to "win me over" with her flirtatious ways. 

"Len.", Lily leaned in closer, "Your still young and yummy~. Why don't you come over to my place later tonight~?", she tried again. Right before I could say anything, Tei butt in.

"No way is Len going with you! He's going with me!"

"No!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

The girls continued fighting and I just had to listen and plug my ears. 

                                                                    This is going to be a long project.