Festival Miracles part 1

Hey guys! Vperder here! Sorry for not updating in such a long time. I was really busy with dumb history fair. Ugh, I hate Social Studies with such a passion. I decided to write today because it was my birthday 5 days ago and I wanted to give you all a present. Plus, I'm not doing anything, so I mine as well write. Before you ask what I did on my birthday, let me tell you right now. I did nothing. My parents were at work, my younger sisters were at Sunday school, and my older sisters were at work also. So it was a lonely birthday. But that's ok, because I filled it with RinxLen songs and fanfiction. 

 If your wondering what the song is up top, its called "The Triangle Roof Love Story." Its a RinxLen song  AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! It has nothing to do with this chapter, I just wanted more people to listen to it. Now enough of me talking, onto the chapter!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Rin's P.O.V

What did I do? I'm so confused right now. I have an angry Blue Moon in my room glaring daggers at me, and I have no idea why! Wait, I bet this is about Neru. He probably jumped to conclusions. Again.

"Sup.", I greet, trying to break the ice.

"Don't act all innocent Rin! You perfectly know why I'm upset right now!", Len spat with an angered expression.

"Really? Well then, you might need to explain to me why your upset, because I have no idea why your upset!", I spat back, venom leaking from my lips.

"You made Neru fall into a horrible pit of sorrow AND you told off our teacher! You should never do that!", Len growled.

"Hey, its not my fault that Rinto decided to cheat on Neru! I was simply asking questions! That's all! Plus, our teacher is the one who started it all by saying that I was trying to get her to pity me, when I just had a very rough time getting to school!", I defended myself.

Len simply sighed and sat down on my bed. I didn't really know what to do, so I decided to just lean back against the wall and wait for something to happen. He probably doesn't know about me revealing myself to Luka, Miku, and Kaito. He would have brought it up if he did. I wonder what going on in his head. Probably a whole ton of madness. Maybe Len should go find a different girl. After all, I'm a punk and he's a nerd. We have very little in common. He dropped out of any track teams because they were to much for his taste. He always has his nose in some sort of book and is loved by many girls and other people. He is organized and is the teacher's pupil. He is smart and has strait A's. I, on the other hand, hate reading and books. Girls despise me and other people don't care if I'm gone. I'm very disorganized and me and the teacher aren't on good terms with each other. We hate each other! My head is filled with fluff and my grades are horrible! I have a D or below in every class! I guess the only thing we have in common is that we are both super hero's.

After a while, I decide to talk to Len telepathically. Ya know, so that way I don't have to actually have to talk to him.

~~~~~~ Telepathic talk ~~~~~~ ( Bold = Rin.)

"Len, can you hear me?"

"Yes. What do you want."

"Listen, I'm sorry, ok. I didn't mean to snap at you back there, I just-"

"Its ok Rin. There is no need to apologize. If anything, I should be the one apologizing."

"Hey, I was wondering. Do you think we should see different people?"