Reveled once more.

Len's P

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Len's P.O.V

I woke up out of my dream and I was panting heavily. I was saturated in sweat and my covers were sprawled all over the floor. I looked up and saw Saki sitting on the very edge of the bed chuckling to herself. How sadistic. She looked up at me and we had a mini staring contest. After a couple of seconds, she started laughing. Then I started laughing. Why are we laughing? What is going on? Well if you think we stopped............nope! We kept laughing. 

After what seemed like an eternity, we finally stopped. Nothing happened though. There wasn't a sound to be heard; until Saki stood up and walked away from the bed. It was 3:00 AM. The "Witching Hour". (A/N: Before you think I believe in the witching hour, I'm going to tell you right now, I DO NOT believe in that.) I looked out my window and saw Gemini up in the sky. I smiled. Gemini reminded me of Rin and I. Why? Well, that's simple. Gemini looks like 2 people holding hands. What a warm feeling it is. Lovers. (A/N: I know Gemini is supposed to be twins, but I like to see it as lovers instead. Don't judge. Please.)

I smile and fall back asleep. Before I do, I hear the very faint voice of Saki down in the living room. 

"Kokoro kiseki. What fun. Tee-hee", I hear Saki chant. Over and over again. Whats wrong with her?

I just shrug it off and slowly drift off to sleep. My dreams were blank and pitch black. Eh, the Baku must have eaten it already. Dumb Baku; elephant thing. 

---------- NEXT MORNING ---------

Rin's P.O.V

I wake up to a sore back and a stiff neck. After getting my neck back to normal, I inspect the place I slept last night. No wonder my back was sore, I slept on my desk. My rock-hard, gelid desk. I rub my eyes open completely and drag myself off the desk and end up landing on the floor with a huge thud. My face turned completely red as I scream an irritated scream. I get up and storm out of the room and into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and start to undress. Once I'm done, I jump into the shower then jump right back out. The water is freezing! I look at myself in the mirror and whine. I hop back into the ice cold water and take an extremely quick shower. Once I get out, I wrap a towel around me and scurry down the stairs and into my room. I took off my towel and put on my regular school cloths, which was a big yellow bow, plain yellow sweater, a short frilly skirt, orange and black patterned socks that go all the way up to my thighs, and simple brown strap-on shoes. Once I'm done, I look at the time. 8:49. I'm late to school I guess.

I simply shrug it off and start walking to school. On the way there, I couldn't help but notice the wonderful scenery. There were pink and yellow blossoms flying around everywhere. All of them reminded me of the school festival. Wait, the school festival! I almost forgot! I started sprinting towards the school, when suddenly a car zoomed right pass me and through an enormous muddy puddle, causing the water to splash all over me. It saturated my cloths, and made it wrinkly. I stopped in my tracks and screamed my head off. People turned their gaze towards me, but immediately looked away when they saw my face completely red with burning with fury. I stomped my way to school.  The walk, or should I say stomp, to school was full of branches falling on my head, birds sitting on my shoulder, me tripping multiple times, my hair & socks & skirt occasionally snagging on random things, and my bow being taken off my head by . I am ready to kill myself when suddenly I remember the school festival. With that, I started running to school, ignoring all the stuff that was happening to me. As I was running, a few thoughts came to mind. Felix has been acting up lately, and I have no idea why. Maybe it's because we are closer to finding him. Before I continue, let me explain what I'm talking about. That's right, story time! Ok so it all-wait. I HAVE TO GET TO SCHOOL! With that I started sprinting even faster than I ever had before. I'll save the story for later.