Revealed!?! [NOT EDITED]

Len's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blasting at my ear. I look over at the my alarm and read the time. 8:07 am. CRAP! I'M LATE! I spring out of my bed and quickly get ready. I quickly put my cloths on and put my hair up in an extremely messy ponytail. I'll fix it when I get to school. I started sprinting towards the door when I heard a voice in my head. I stopped in shock. 

------------- Telepathically talking (Italic bold is Blue Moon) -------------  

"Blue Moon, Blue Moon, come in. Can you hear me?"

"Yes, I can hear you. Who are you though? I can hear you, but I can't see you. Also, how do you know who I am?"

"Wow wow wow, one question at a time. For starters, its me, Black Star. I'm telepathically talking to you. I don't know your real identity, I only know how to contact you."  

"Wait, BLACK STAR?! Hi! How are you doing? O.M.GOODNESSS, this is so cool! Hey do you think we can talk just like this. We can be best buddies!"

"1, You have no idea how much I am face-palming right now. 2, Telepathically talking to each other is only for superhero purposes." 

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know." 

"Its ok. Anyways, I have to tell you something. Meet me at the top of Tokyo Tower at 8:00 pm. Got that?" 

"Got it. I have to go now. Bye!" 

"Bye." 

------- End telepathic talk --------

Len's P.O.V

Well......that was cool. Anyways, I need to get school! 

--- At school ---

I sprint through the hallways and into the classroom. Once I'm in the classroom, I'm greeted with disappointed and loving stares from the girls. The guys, pssh, they ain't give a crap. I look at Rin, who is sleeping on her desk, and smiled. The teacher; however, wasn't very cheerful. Ms. Meiko stared daggers at me, but I still smiled. 

"Kagamine..........YOUR LATE!" Ms. Meiko shrieked with pure anger. 

"Sorry, I was having a nightmare and it caused me to oversleep." I lied. Ms. Meiko must have bought it though, because when I looked back at her, she had eyes full of pity on. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Just go sit down. Your excused..........for today." Ms. Meiko replied. 

I simply nod and head over to my desk. I look around the classroom and see the girls looking at me with sad faces on. I looked at Rin and smiled. I slowly reached over and pet her soft hair. I didn't care if people were looking. Time flies alright, because before I knew it, it was time for lunch/recess. Yes, our school has recess. I quietly shook Rin awake before leaving. She silently stretched and rubbed her eyes. She looked at me, then let out a small giggle.

"I like your ponytail." she giggled, pointing out my messy ponytail. 

"Come, sit." she said as she patted her lap. 

I looked at her, confused. She kept on patting her legs. I hesitantly walked a little closer to her, then sat on her lap. Suddenly, I felt Rin undoing my ponytail. She started brushing my hair after that. It felt weird, but soon, I was actually enjoying it. Lastly, she put my hair back up into it's normal ponytail style. After she was done, I re-positioned myself so that I was now I was still sitting on her lap, just my whole body was facing her. She looked confused, but soon understood. Sure enough, she gave me what I wanted. She gentally pushed her lips onto mine and stroked my hair. I kissed back a little roughly though. I was practically eating her lips now. We pulled away, due to our need of air. I look back at Rin who was blushing like a tomato. I smirked and lifted her chin back at me. She smirked and kissed me again. We were soon interrupted by the sound of someone slowly clapping. We broke away and looked to see who it was. It was, of course, none other than Miku and Neru.