BREAK UP?!

Meiko's P.O.V

Monday morning. Same school, same classroom, same scent, same life. Nothing changes. A monochrome atmosphere with no point to it. Useless math equations that will probably never be needed in life. People who wear the same, dark colored cloths everyday. Useless I say. 

Verder: *burst through door* MEIKO!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! I'M SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT, NOT YOU!!!!!!

Meiko: But I never get the P.O.V's!!!!!!!!

Vperder: SGDVFBYUHBGIAUBHIVIFN!!!!!!! THAT'S B/C (because) YOU ARE A TEACHER!!!!! I DON'T CARE FOR WHAT TEACHERS THINK!!!!! 

Meiko: Fine! Be like that! *leaves*

Ok, so anything Meiko said, just pretend I said it. Now on with this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Len's P.O.V

Tick.........tock...........tick..............tock.  

"So, not talking eh. Well then, I'll ask you again. HOW DID YOU FAIL ALMOST EVERY GRADE RIN!!!!!!!", I shrieked with frustration. 

Rin simply just stared at me as if I was some deadly creature from the planet Pluto. We kept on staring at each other in silence until -ZOOM- Rin ran faster than a lion out of the classroom. (Setting = after school) I sighed a heavy sigh and went after her. I couldn't tell where she was, so I searched the whole school until I eventually gave up. I plopped down onto one of the bean bag chairs that was near me. I was in the teachers lounge when I heard a small giggle come from behind the teacher's desk. I very quietly tip-toed over there and BOOM, there was Rin. I wickedly smiled to myself and crept a little closer to her. Once I was close enough, I quickly grabbed her from behind and put one of my hands on her mouth so she couldn't protest. 

"I caught you.~", I quietly whispered in her ear.

 I saw the fire spread on her face. I chuckled and playfully nibbled on the tip of her ear. Rin muffled a small squeak before I swooped her up and placed her on the beanbag chair that I was sitting on. Rin squirmed around like a 5 year old before settling down. I took a deep breath before asking the same question again.

"Okay Rin, just tell me the truth, how did you practically fail every class?"

".....Well, we have battles with shadow phantom and stuff.......hehe......"

"Don't use heroine stuff as an excuse."

"...........Well, lets face it, I have better things to do with life!", Rin pouted as she crossed her arms.

"Ugh, stop being so annoying already!", I yelled back.

"ME ANNOYING! I'M NOT ANNOYING! THIS IS JUST HOW I AM!", she hollered back.

"WELL THAN I HATE YOU AND YOUR DUMB PERSONALITY!", I spat back.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HATE ME!?!?", Rin questioned, now standing in front of me.

"YEAH YOU HEARD ME! I HATE YOU, YOUR LOUSY PERSONALITY AND YOUR DUMB FLAT CHEST!", I spat not realizing what I had just said. 

"........Len..............I........I........FINE! I HATE YOU ALSO! I'M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE!"

"GO AHEAD! I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND ANYMORE EITHER! I'LL JUST FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO LOVE!"

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!", Rin yelled as she ran out of the teachers's lounge.

I plopped down on the bean bag chair and sighed. What have I done?! I just broke up with Rin! My Rin! I said such terrible things to her! There is not way a simple sorry would do anything. Ugh, if I just had learned how to control my temper none of this would have happened. Wait.............I have to go home. B-B-BUT ITS GONNA BE SO AWKWARD! Rin is at home! Plus she's Black Star! No I really regret saying all those horrible things to her!  

Rin, my love, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I love you so so much. 

I sighed and headed for home. I knew this was gonna be an awkward situation but I guess I'll just learn to suck it up until I can gather up the courage to apologize. 

After a good 25 minute walk I was in front of our home. I took a deep breath and proceeded into the house. My palms were pools of sweat and my legs were more fragile than jelly. 

Once I was in the house I looked around for Rin. Hmm, there seems to be no sign of her. She must not be home yet. Good. I sighed a sigh of relief and put my things on m bed. I plopped down on my bed and started brainstorming ideas for how to apologize to princess. I was thinking really hard until I heard a creak come from down stairs. I poked my head out of our room and saw Rin coming up the stairs, towards the room. NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M NOT READY YET! I started to panic, but soon regained my cool. As Rin walked  in, I walked out, acting as though I didn't see her.

Rin, my love, I'm sorry for being such a failure. I'm sorry. I love you.