Blue Star one-shot

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER!!!!!!  I had no ideas for the next chapter, so here I am writing a Blue Star ( Black Star x Blue Moon) one-shot.  Name of this one-shot: Operation wedding/ honeymoon. Have fun!

It was currently January 21st, 4:30 pm. ( That's my birthday & the time I was born.) The day of  a wedding. Not just any wedding. It was the wedding of Black Star and Blue Moon. They had been dating exactly 5 years now and Blue had felt it had been the right time to ask for her hand in marriage. Blue had wanted to be the best man he could possibly be. That's what he his going to do.

Blue had finished tying his tie and straightening out his suit. His suit was the color of a midnight blue sky and his shirt was pearly white. His shoes had no scratch, dirt, or bump marks. They were so polished that if you needed a mirror, you could simply grab one of his shoes and use that as a mirror. His hair had actually been styled and combed with a brush instead of the usual combing it with his fingers. Over all, he looked his finest. After all, it was for his bride.

"Hey Blue! You excited! Your finally going to be married to the girl of dreams!", Blue's best friend, Kaito, had yelled as he burst into the room.

"Y-Yeah! I'm really happy, but nervous at the same time.", Blue had stammered in surprise.

"Ah, finally, your with Black Star and your going to be such a great couple and have a million kids a-"

"WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! Hold on there Kaito! Your going to far into the future. I think your more excited than I am." Blue had cut him off before he could plan out his future for him.

"Hehe, right. Anyways, you have to get up on the altar already."

Blue stiffened. However; he was trying to make this the best he could, so he straightened himself and walked out with a prideful brisk in his walk. He was one determined groom.

Even though Blue was looking like a perfect groom that any woman would wish for, on the inside, he was a frantic psychopathic mess. Waiting at the altar was one thing, but having everyone stare at you and fangirls literally having strings of saliva seeping out of their mouths was another thing. However; Blue kept his stand and awaited for his radiant bride.  

It wasn't long until the music started playing. Blue knew that this meant only one thing. His bride. Blue quickly whipped his head in the direction of his bride. There she was in all her glory walking down the aisle. His princess who would soon turn into a queen. His queen.

Black Star had finally reached the alter and looked at Blue with a smile from under her veil. Blue simply smiled back. The vows had started.

"Do you, Blue Moon, take Black Star as your wife till death do you part.", the priest started.  

"I do."

The priest then turned to Black Star now.

"Do you, Black Star, take Blue Moon as your husband until death do you part."

"I do."

"By the power infested in me, I here by pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.", the priest declared.

With that, Blue snaked his arm around Star's torso and pulled her in for a deep wedding kiss. Star kissed back with just as much force. The crowd cheered as they broke from each other and started down the alter. Blue was feeling very confident and like the luckiest man(shota) in the world.

Blue and Star were just about to leave the church when suddenly Blue fell and landed on Kaito. He froze in shock. The lips of the 2 guys had met each other's. Blue quickly got up from off of Kaito and speed up with Star to the limo with a beet red face out of embarrassment. Star simply laughed like there was no tomorrow.

They rode the limo all the way to the honeymoon sweet. It was a beautiful resort that was simmering with beauty. The vibrant sidewalk and walls were all tainted with beauty.

The new wedded couple went to their room to go get changed from their wedding cloths. 

"Um Blue, can you please unzip the back of my dress please.", Star asked.

"U-Um, s-sure.", and with that Star turned around and Blue unzipped the zipper.

 Once he was done, he quickly averted his eyes away from the sight in front of him. He closed his eyes as Star stared to undress. He could tell that his face was crimson red. He suddenly heard a small chuckle.

"Ya' know Blue, its ok for you to look. We are married now.", Star stated.

Blue opened his eyes and took sight of the delicious sight in front of him. It was Star in her panties and bra. He scanned her from top to bottom.

"Hey, were are your PJ's?

"I don't have any. I usually sleep in my bra and panties.", Star explained as she climbed into bed.

Blue then changed and went into bed also. He passionately kissed her with force and tongue. Of course Star played along.

By the morning they had found themselves tangled with each other.

"I love you Star."

"I love you Blue."

                                                                                                    THE END!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Well, what did you think! I know, it was pretty crappy, but it is 12:13 midnight and I'm really tired right now. Tell me what other couples I should do! Until next time.......*falls asleep*.