Enemies To Friends? [NOT EDIT]

Len's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm blazing at my ear. I fluttered my eyes opened then took a nice long stretch. I stared at my alarm, that was still making noise, then suddenly slammed my hand down on it, causing it to finally shut it's mouth. I looked around my room, then rubbed my hands on my face. First, I start tutoring Rin, then, I end up becoming her boyfriend, then a magical cat ,from goodness knows where, comes to tell me that I'm a superhero. Ugh, its all going by to fast. I need sometime to think. I glance over at my alarm clock to check the time. 4:44 am. Why do I always wake up so early. Then again, why did I even set my alarm to that time? Eh, I'll find out later.

 I drag myself out of bed and walk over to my couch and turn on th e TV. I flip through the channels and found nothing to my interest, so I turned off the TV and checked the time again. 5:54. Wow, time flies. I skedaddle upstairs and grab out the clothes I'm going to wear. I put on a blue-ish grey shirt with a yellow tie. Over that I put on a pastel grey sweater. I also put on some pants the same color of my sweater along with some black shoes. I tied my my hair back into a small, neat but messy, ponytail. I looked at myself in the mirror then looked back at my clock. 6:05. I have time. I run down stairs and scurry into my parents room. I open the door and walked towards the dresser. I kneeled down and opened the dresser doors. I saw the 2 pictures sitting there. Untouched. They were perfect. 

"Mom, Dad. Are you happy in heaven. I met this cool girl. Her name is Rin Kagami. We are now in a relationship. She's someone I can talk to without her laughing at me. She's cute when she's blithe. She reminds me of you sometimes, Mom. Her gargantuan eyes, vibrant smile and radiant glow. She has your pride though, Dad." I whisper to the pictures with a sly laugh. 

Before I knew it my laughs turned into hiccups. Crying hiccups. Ugh, why do I always cry when I talk to my parents. I let the tears fall. Falling. They won't stop. I need someone to talk to. Oh, I know who! I leisurely clean my tears and stand up. I kissed the pictures, put them back in the dresser, then quietly closed the dresser. I grabbed my things then headed out the door. I want to talk to Rin. 

--------------------- At school ----------------------

Len's P.O.V

I walk into the school and rush into the classroom. Thankfully its only 7:05, so the teacher is not here yet. I look around the empty classroom. I notice things that I wouldn't normally notice. The walls aren't as white as they used to be. They used to be a radiant, sparkling white. Now they have weird yellow and orange smudges on the bottoms and in the corners. The floor is covered with white tiles. They are chipped and scraped. They are a bit faded as well. The ceiling is covered with dust. Its almost completely black. Ew. Some of the desk have writing on them. Some of the writing is lovey-dovey stuff and some of the other drawings are just random things like smiley faces, circles, triangles, diamonds, moons, and more stuff. I looked over to Rin's desk, that was right next to mine, and saw my name carved inside it. When did she have the time to do this? I walked over to the desk and touched the carving. It was smooth. Very smooth. My thoughts were disturbed when I heard the door of the classroom open. I looked up to see Rin coming into the classroom. 

"G'morning Lenners, sup." Rin greeted me in her own "special" way.

"Lenners?" I asked, confused by the name she called me.

"Yep. Its a cute and catchy nick name.", she explained while walking around the classroom. 

"Oh ok. Does this mean I can call you a cute nick-name as well.", I asked, going up to her, inches away from her face.

"S-Sure.", she replied looking away with a red face. 

"Common princess, you know what I want.", I said in a cute, whinny baby voice while grabbing her chin and bringing her face back to mine.