Memories & Doubt

(This is a new chapter, finally)

Len's P.O.V

A grassy field full of colorful tulips. Animals are everywhere and it's peaceful. There isn't a cloud in the sky. The scent of the wind is sweet. But, where am I? (A/N: Hey, that accidentally rhymed.) 

"I love you so much, Len."

Huh? Who is talking? Wait, I can see.......MYSELF! There is some girl sitting next to me. I can't see her face though.

"I love you too-AHHHHHHH!"

 EH! W-WHAT IS THIS! THE WORLD IS BEING PAINTED RED! EVERYTHING IS DYING AND CRUMBLING TO PEICES. WHAT IS GOING ON!

"NOOOO! LEN-AHHHHH!"

The girl, I can hear her, but I can't see her anymore! WHAT'S HAPPENING! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE  WORLD! AHHHHHH, MY HEAD! IT FEELS LIKE ITS BEING TORN IN TWO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Still Len's P.O.V)

"AHHHH", I scream as I wake up.

"Ugh, it's that dream again!", I yell as I punch my pillow.

"Mmmm.", I hear someone groan. I look over and see Rin. Oops.

"Oh! S-Sorry princess. Did I wake you?", I ask while stroking her hair.

"No. Hmm, seems someone had a bad dream.", Rin says as she snakes her arms around my neck and pets my head.

"Yea.", I say as I bring my face closer to hers and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Its ok. I'm here for you.", she assures me, and with that, a huge wave of bliss comes over me as her lips meet mine.

Her lips are soft and warm. They taste like oranges. Its probably due to the fact that Rin only ever eats oranges. Still, I love her.

Rin slowly breaks the kiss and lays back down. She slowly reaches over and rubs my hand with hers in a comforting way.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really. It was kinda scary."

"That's ok."

A few moments of silence pass, then Rin suddenly gets out from bed and starts walking towards the door.

"I'm going to get ready for school. You don't have to go if you don't feel to well."

"Rin, I said I had a bad dream, not that I'm sick.", I chuckled.

"I'm just worried Lenners.", and with that she leaves the room.

I sigh and get ready. I put on the usual black pants with a white-ish yellow shirt. I then put on a light, navy blue, button-up sweater. I put on some white socks with black shoes. I walk over to a mirror and tie my hair in a messy ponytail. I usually do this so that Rin will see my messy hair and would fix it with her slender, beautiful, and soft fingers. Just the feeling of her touching me (A/N: NOT IN A WEIRD WAY!) is enough to send waves of bliss through me. Am I obsessed with her? Yes, yes I am.  

"Rin, where are you my love?", I called out.

"I'm over here, my 'prince'", Rin replied with a bit of playful sarcasm. 

I rolled my eyes with a smile and quietly walked over so that she wouldn't hear me. I step into the kitchen were I see Rin doing her hair in front of the sink. I smirked and very quietly walk over to Rin.