Rin's Past & Len's Past [NOT EDITED]

Hey guys, Vperder here. I just wanna say, this chapter is going to tell what happened to Rin & Len's parents. Sorry if its short. This may get a little violent. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rin's P.O.V

I'm currently in my room, sitting on my bed. I have an uneasy feeling. Something bad is going to happen, I can feel it. I flop down onto my bed as silence filled the room. I slowly shifted to the side and saw a picture of my parents and I at the park sitting on my desk. Their faces were blacked out, due to the darkness of the room. I slowly heaved myself off my bed and reached out for the picture. I hesitantly blew off some off the dust that was sleeping on the picture. Once the picture was completely cleaned of dust, I just stared at it with eyes full of bittersweet dismal. There they were. Their smiling faces. Mockery. Why did they hate me again? Ah that's right, when I was 6 and I got third place at the annual violin competitions.

--------------- Flashback ---------------

"You disgrace! We accept nothing but perfection!"

It hurts.

"Do you know how much ignominy this will bring us!"

Help me. Someone. Please.

"You are no longer our daughter, you detestable thing!"

It won't stop. The pain.

"LEAVE THAT POOR GIRL ALONE!"

Huh, is someone saving me? Who is it? My eyes, why won't they open?

"Don't worry, it's all over now. The nightmare has ended."

Ah, finally, I can see again.

"Who are you?"

"My name is- "

Gumi.

=================== End of flashback ===================

"Gumi, where are you?" I choked out as my searing tears stung my gelid cheeks.

 I soon felt something rub on my arm. I peeked over my shoulder to see Felix comforting me.

 "Its ok Rin. Everything will be fine." Felix comforted me.

His soft words conciliate me. I sink into my bed and scrunch myself up into a ball. After a few minutes of solitude, I reluctantly lugged myself out of bed and hoped into the shower. Maybe this will take things off my mind.

Len's P.O.V

Finally, home! Before I do anything, I need to pay a visit to some people first. I walk down stairs and slowly walk into my parent's old room. I walk up to the dresser, kneel in front of it, and stare at the dresser doors. They are a brown-ish gold and have slightly rusted silver handles. The color is slightly faded and I can see some dust on them. I blow off the dust and gently pull open the dresser. Then, there they are. A picture of my beloved parents. They are smiling. Just seeing them smile puts me in a good mood. Even if they are dead.

~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~ (The people talking to Len are BOTH of his parents.)

"Len dear, where are you?"

"I'm over here Mommy and Daddy!"

"Ah, there you are. Are you ready for bed?"

"Yes."

"Good."

"Hey Mommy, Daddy, will I find my princess one day?"

"Aw, of course you will."

"And she will be beautiful!"

"Yes, but Len, you must remember, beauty isn't all that matters. Your princess must be tough. You should be able to trust her. Most importantly, she must be-"

"OPEN THIS DOOR NOW OR WE'LL BREAK IT DOWN!"

"Len, get under the bed!"

"What, why?

"UNDER.THE.BED.NOW!"

"Ok!"

I've never seen mommy and daddy like this, I wonder what's going on. Yelling. I heard mommy, daddy, and those 2 guys fighting. About what though? Their speaking Japanese. I can't understand them. After what felt like an eternity, I heard silence. I soon heard two ear-splitting gun shots and something that sounded like a saw. 

"Come on, let's get out of this place before we get caught!"

The second I heard those two leave, slowly dragged myself out from under the bed. I ran over to the other side of my room and saw the thing I feared most. My parents, both dead. The most horrendous thing that I saw was my parent's heads. They were-let's just say their heads weren't attached to the rest of their bodies.

"MOMMY, DADDY! NONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!?!?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~ End of flashback ~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, Dad.........I'm sorry." I said with a deadpan tone.

 I could feel tears form at the corners of my eyes. I let them fall. They trickled down my nippy cheeks. I looked back up at the 2 pictures. What was that?! I could have sworn I just saw my parents shed a tear! UGH, must be my mind messing with me. I ploddingly closed the 2 dresser doors, stood up, then quickly left the room. I ran to my room and shut the door. I plopped on my bed and stood like that for a bit. I was about to close my eyes, when suddenly I heard a knocking at my window. I went to go check what it was. When I opened the window, I saw a silhouetted figure stand on my balcony. We stared at each other when suddenly the figure started walking towards me. UH-OH.