REI IS WHO?!?!?!

Rei's P.O.V 

Ah, he is growing so well. The queen sure did pick a mighty fine choice in sending him to earth. Ah, the queen. My precious queen. My precious love. My precious wife. How I miss her. If she was able to see how well her son is doing, she would be filled with such happiness. However, him and his lover seem to be in a pickle. Ah, I'm not worried though. Good times are ahead for the two of them. I can see it. 

Miku's P.O.V

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY PRECIOUS RINNY AND LENNY ARE FIGHTING! AND THEY BROKE UP!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! MY.SHIP.MUST.SAIL!!!!!!!!

Len's P.O.V

Ugh, THANK GOD that project is over! I never want to be in a group with those devil's daughters again! But still, it's no fair! Rei got to be in Rin's group! I wanted to be in Rin's group too! I don't care if Rei was in it as well, I JUST WANNA BE WITH RIN! I just wanna go up to that loser Rei and tell him to stay away from my Rinny-kins! 

"Yo Len!", I hear Kaito call out from a distance. 

"What is it.", I ask with a hint of annoyance in my voice while rolling my eyes. 

"Hmm, you still upset about your break-up with Rin?", Kaito asked.

'YES YOU F****** IDIOT!'

"Yeah.", I simply sighed. 

"Don't worry about Lenners! You'll be together again soon! I can feel it!", Kaito cheered.

Lenners....Rin used to call me that....

"Sorry, I have to go.", and with that I got up and headed to the roof top.

So many thoughts were running wild in my head right now. Was Rin happy with how we are right now? Is Rei going to take my place as her boyfriend? Will I ever feel Rin's soft lips on mine ever again? Will she fall in love with someone else elsewhere? Well, as long as she is happy, I'm happy...

I skipped stairs 2 at a time to get there faster. By the way School is almost over FYI. We are in free period right now. I finally reached the roof top! A warm breeze hit my face and I giggled a bit. However, that warm breeze soon turned ice cold as my eyes saw something that boiled my blood! REI AND RIN WERE ON THE ROOF TOP TO! Rin looked to be laughing at something Rei said, but soon her laughing died when she saw me. 

"O-O-O-OH S-S-S-SORRY R-REI! I have to, um, go do something......elsewhere.", and with that she was gone in a flash!

So now it was just Rei and I.

"HEY!", I hollered. 

"STAY AWAY FROM RIN! SHE'S MINE! SHE MAY NOT LOVE ME RIGHT NOW, BUT SHE WILL LOVE ME LATER!", I screeched as I ran over to Rei and pushed him into a wall.

"Why would I have any interest in Rin?", Rei asked.

"Don't play dumb with me! I know what your trying to do!", I yelled louder.

"Len.", Rei said as he placed his hands firmly on my shoulders.

"WHAT!", I sounded like a spoiled 5 year old.

".........I'm your father of the past."