Kaito VS Rin [NOT EDITED]

Rin's P.O.V

"LEN?!" 

I was in complete shock! I never thought Len would be my superhero partner! I don't know if I should be adrenalized right now or if I should be nervous. This could be good though, we can see each other whenever we are fighting, but the bad thing is that he might get hurt. After all, I have been Black Star ever sense I met Felix, which was when I was 9. So, 5 years ago. What? If I can be a violinist at the age of 6, I can be a superhero at the age of 9. 

Len's P.O.V

"RIN?!"

THIS...............IS..............SO...................AWESOME!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! MY GIRLFRIEND IS MY SUPERHERO PARTNER! Ok Len, calm down. Then again, this might be a bad thing. I'm scared. What if something happens to Rin? I'm new at this, so my chances of being any use to her are very slight. Well, I'll try my best.

"Soooooooo, I'm just gonna walk aw-"

"Are you disappointed?" I interrupted her, taking a hold of her hand while looking down, trying to avoid any sort of eye contact. 

"............", no reply came. I'm guessing that means yes. I'm sorry Rin.

"I'm not disappointed." I heard a soft whisper.

I looked up and saw Rin looking strait at me while wearing a unperturbed smile. She slowly held onto my hand and pecked my cheek. My cheeks flushed the color of cochineal. Rin just eyed me weirdly then giggle. Her giggle turned into a wild laugh within a couple of seconds. I just watched her as she laughed. It was cute until I noticed how dangerously close she was getting to the edge of the tower. In one quick step, I gulped her up from behind right before she could fall. She shook in fear as she looked down. She quickly looked away then snuggled her head into my arms. I gently stroked her hair as my other hand snaked around her waist, pulling her closer to me. 

After a while, I felt my arms become damp. I looked down and saw Rin lightly hiccupping. I lightly lay my head on hers and hug her tighter.

"Rin sweetie, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I ask, nuzzling my mouth in her hair.

"I-I-I'm scared of heights.", she responded in a quivery voice, tightly holding onto my arms.

I chuckled a bit, then turned her around and gently kissed her. The kiss was soft and pure. We then broke the kiss and sat down watching the stars as they decorated the night sky. It was a nice, soothing feeling. The stars reflected into Rin's blue orbs, making them twinkle. She truly was perfect. After a while, Rin had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I chuckled, quickly transformed, then carried her bridal-style back to her house.

Once we got to the house, I set her down gently on her bed and smiled. Mission complete! I wondered around her house for a bit, until I realized she lived alone. My smile morphed into a slight frown. I sighed then quickly left. I know how she feels though. Lonely. Tomorrow was Saturday, so I was in no rush to go strait to sleep. I de-transformed, then talked with Saki for a bit. We talk about life and random stuff. After a while, she fell asleep. I scurried to my room and plopped down on my bed. I heard a small, 'ping' , come from my phone. I cheeked to see who it was. Leek Queen, huh. It was Miku.

------------TEXTING------------

Leek queen: hey len! I was wondering if u would like to hang with me and Kaito 2marrow.

Banana Boy: sure. what r u 2 doing?

Leek Queen: nothing much, just hanging in the park. come at 2.

Banana Boy: kk. do u want me to bring rin?

Leek Queen: Kaito wanted it just to be us three. sorry.

Banana Boy: oh ok. well, i will be there 2marrow. see ya

Leek Queen: kk! byeeeeeeeeeee!

------------TEXTING END-----------

I put my phone on my dresser and went to sleep. I hope everything goes ok tomorrow.

-------Time jump to the next day. Miku, Kaito, and Len are at the park.-------

Len's P.O.V

Me, Kaito, and Miku are now currently at the park, eating ice cream while talking about random stuff. We were just talking when suddenly Miku spoke up.

"Hey guys, lets play truth or dare!" Miku enthusiastically squealed.

"Ok." Kaito and I spoke in unison.

"Ok Len, truth or dare!" Miku evilly spoke while fiddling around with her fingers.

"TRUTH!" I immediately replied. Knowing Miku, your life was at risk if you choose dare.

"Ok then. Tell me...........how many kids with Rin?" she slowly licked her ice cream in an evil way.

"I would want a TON of kids! Actually, it would be up to Rin because she is the one who has to give birth to them." I smiled at her while blinking incredibly fast.

After a while of truth or dare, we walked around and sat by the lake. We all made dumb jokes that were so immature that we just had to laugh. We didn't want to get home to late, so we started walking home. On the way home, we heard a lovely voice singing a song. We followed the voice to an ally way. We were shocked to see who it was. It was Rin! She was singing a song called, "As Time Goes By." We all listened to her sing. It was amazing.

After she was done, she opened her eyes and flinched in fear when she saw us. She then looked at us all and smiled. We all smiled and waved back. Except for Kaito. He was just glaring at her. Rin saw this act of his and took note of it. She turned around and started walking back to her little stage and started to pack her mic. 

"Geez Kaito, there is no need to get upset with me. Your the one who came here first." Rin chuckled while grabbing her mic and walking away towards the train station.

"Wait, Rin-chan! Where are you going?" Miku asked as she stared at her. 

"I take the train home." Rin replied as the train pulled up into the station. She walked in and waved. 

"See you on Monday!", and with that the train swooshed away.

We all said goodbye and went strait home. I plopped down on my bed and fell fast asleep. Today was fun. Especially seeing Rin again. I can tell her and Kaito aren't going to get along very well. Hehe.   

======================================================================

End of chapter.

Hey guys, sorry for not posting earlier, I was to lazy. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, sorry for such a filler chapter. Until next post, this is Vperder V-ING out! Bye!