Festival miracles part 2

AWWWWWWWWWW! Look at these cute songs I found! They are both the same song, but 2 different versions. The top one is the Kaito x Miku version, and the bottom one is the Kaito x Meiko version. I know, it looks like Mikuo, but trust me, its Kaito. I am a Kaiku shipper, but I know some of you are Kaimei shippers, so I went out to find a Kaimei version just for you! Plus, look how cute Meiko looks with.......the.......knife........sticking....out...of...her...back......ITS SO CUTE!

Another thing to inform you about! I am going to be making one-shots when I can't think of something to write for the next chapter. So don't think that I am discontinuing this book. I WILL NEVER DISCONTINUE A STORY! Now, onto the chapter!

================================================================================ 

'......' = thoughs

"....." = Speaking

Miku's P.O.V (OH MY GOSH! DID VPERDER FINALLY ADD A P.O.V THAT ISN'T RIN OR LEN?! Yes, yes I did.)

That dumb idiot! She keeps winking at me! I glare at her multiple times, but she just keeps winking and evilly smiling towards me. Ya' know, the more I think about it, the more I notice that she looks at me then looks at Len with her dumb bedroom eyes! This is not ok! THIS IS N-

"MS.HATSUNE!", I hear someone screech my name like nails on a chalkboard.

I snap my head forward and see Mr. Meito staring at me with a piercing glare. I gulp as I sit up strait and lay my feet flat on the floor. I lift my head to reach Mr. Meito's glare. 

"Y-Yes?", I stammer in response. 

CRAP! He's gonna see that I'm weak against him! To tell you the truth, I actually have a very big fear towards Mr. Meito. He can be calm, nice, and funny at times, but if you get on his nerves, the Hulk comes out in his true form. A very livid Mr. Meito. He's like Mrs. Meiko. Now that I think about it, Mr. Tonio and Mrs. Meiko broke up a couple of months ago. Now she's dating this hunk. Yes, as much as I fear him, I do have to admit that he is pretty hot. Don't tell Kaito though! 

"Make sure to pay attention in class. You will fail if you don't.", Mr. Meito smiled at me with soft eyes. 

I simply smiled in response. I'm telling you, this man has serious bipolar issues. No wonder he can handle Mrs. Meiko. Its actually quite funny how they haven't been caught by the principle yet even though they are so loud after school..............when they're fighting over a chalk color to use. (A/N: You were thinking something else, weren't you.) They are a very odd couple, but then again, they are the only ones who can deal with each other. 

~~~~~~ Time skip ~~~~~~          

Finally! Class is over! Its time for the best part of the day! Lunch! 

I gather up all my things and start heading out the door. As I'm walking out the door, I couldn't help but notice a very happy Rin and a very worried looking Len. I worriedly smile and make my way to them. As I approach them, Rin turns to see me and waves me over like there was no tomorrow. I speed up my pace and stop right in front of a very excited Rin. 

"So Rin, why are you so happy?", I question keeping my voice calm. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", she squeals as jumps up and down excitedly.