Tutoring. [NOT EDITED]

Meiko P.O.V

I called over Rin so we could discuss something. She came up to me and greeted in her own "special" way.

 "Rin, I must discuss something with you." I said in a curt tone.

 "You have only been here for two days and you already have an F in all your classes." I said while looking at her with a straight face.

 "So." she responded with a cool tone.

 " This is something I am not ok with. You are a smart girl Rin, I know it. I decided to be nice and go out of my way to get you a tutor." I said with a mocking smile as she looked at me with an enraged look plastered on her face.

 "Who is it?" She asked as she rolled her eyes and gave an annoyed sigh.

 "He is waiting for you in the library." I said with a smile.

 "Now if you excuse me, I have some business to attend to." I said.

 I started to walk out when suddenly I heard Rin chuckling.

 "Is Tonio going to be at your business?" Rin replied with a sly smirk. I just blushed and walked away. That little punk better get it together. 

Rin's P.O.V

The female dog walked away as I laughed to myself. I stopped laughing and took a long sigh. Well I guess I should go see who my tutor is. I start walking to the library with a brisk in my walk. Hopefully its someone like Len. I don't know why, but I find it cute that he stares at me during class, even though I don't know why. I feel an arrow of love pierce my heart when I see him. Of course I know he doesn't like me like that. We hardly know each other. After all, we did just meet yesterday. 

I walked into the library and saw a blacked-out figure sitting at  one of the tables. The figure turned around and signaled me to come. I started walking towards the table and the person. She had long hair that was pink.

 " Are you my tutor?" I asked her. 

She just smiled and shook her head no. "I'm a friend of your tutor. My name is Luka." She greeted with a smile. 

"I'm Rin. Rin Kagami." I said. 

"If your not my tutor, then who is?" I asked with a smile.

 "He's right there." she said as she pointed to a table.

 There I saw Len. He was reading some weird book about science. I waved goodbye to Luka and walked over there. I stood in front of the table until he noticed me. I was so happy! My crush is my tutor! YES! I know, I know, I just meet him, but he is just so cute and nice. No wonder all the girls fan-girl over him even though he is a nerd. I smiled as I felt the blush leave my face.

I kept on waiting not wanting to disturb him. He looks so cute wen studying. I waited, and waited, and waited. It took him 30 minuets to look up from his book and realize I was standing there.

 "AH! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE?!?!?!?!?" Len screamed as he leaped out of his chair.

 "Not long. Just for 30 minuets." I told him with a calm voice.

 "30 MINUETS!?! I'M SO SORRY! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! I-" "ZIP IT!" I interrupted Len while hold one of his hands in mine and putting a finger on his lips.

 "Its not your fault, so stop thinking it is. I purposely didn't interrupt you, so don't think its your fault for not noticing me, got it! Plus, your getting kinda annoying." I exclaimed while still putting a finger on Len's lips.

 He looked down at my finger on his lips, then looked back up, nodded, then smiled. I smiled back and shoved my hands back in my pockets. 

"So, when do we start tutoring?" I asked trying to change the topic.

 "R-Right now." He said as he sat back down and pointed to the seat in front of him. I sat down and we started to get to work.

-------------- 1 hour later -------------

"LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN, I.DON'T.GET.THIS.AT.ALL!" I complained as I slammed my head against the table. 

I looked back up at Len who was smiling like a dummy. He laughed a little then went back to showing me how to find the square root of numbers. Yes, I am that dumb.

-------------------- 4 months later. (Thats how long he has been her tutor.) ---------------------

Len's P.O.V

Its been 4 months so far and I am still tutoring Rin. Today is special though. Today is the day I confess to Rin! Hopefully all goes good.

=============================================================================

End of chapter.

Hey guys, Vperder here. Sorry for not posting earlier. I lost the computer charger, so the computer died. Luckily I found it again. I hope you had a nice/safe Halloween. Sorry for such a short and horrible chapter. I'll try to do better next chapter.

 Also, spoiler alert, I was thinking if I should make Len into Rin's superhero partner. Tell me if I should or shouldn't down in the comments below. Well, until next post, this is Vperder V-ING out! Bye!