New partner! [NOT EDITED]

Hey guys, Vperder here. Ok so I'm sorry for not updating earlier, I was just super busy with school. I'm going on thanksgiving break tomorrow, so I should have more time to update. Now on with the story!

================================================================================

Len's P.O.V

Oh goodness, oh goodness, oh goodness! What is going on! Why is the figure coming closer to me! AHHHHHHHHHHH! I tried running the other way, but the door slammed closed right before I could go in. I turned around and saw the figure coming closer. I just walked backward until my back met the door.

 "Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you." I heard the figure say. Its voice was tranquilizing. Like Mom's.

 I stepped closer to the figure and tried to see it. The clouds were blocking the moon light, so it was pretty difficult to see. All I can see were its eyes. Its eyes were a golden emerald with a shimmering, light-grey pupil. The tiny amount of white in it's eyes were twinkling with radiance. They truly reminded me of Mom's. I held in my tears as I stared at the figure. After what felt like an eternity, the clouds left the moon and allowed it to shine bright. The figure stepped into the light. Instead of seeing a human, I saw.............A CAT! WHAT THE! I stared at the cat and bent down to inspect it.

 "How did you do that? You had the figure of a human a second ago. And you talked to me!" I was in total shock.

"I'll explain everything. But not here. We must go someplace private." the cat said as it walked into my room. I, reluctantly, followed. It sat on my bed and looked strait at me.

"My name is Saki. I have come to guide you on your path to becoming Black Star's new crime fighting partner! Blue Moon!" Saki explained. Wait WHAT?! I'M GOING TO BE A NEW SUPERHERO?!

"Um..........Saki, are you sure its me your looking for? I'm just a nerd. What can I do?" I asked with a flustered tone.

 "Your going to be just fine. I'm going to be helping you along the way. Now hurry up and transform!" Saki rasped.

 "Hehe, only one problem...................................I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TRANSFORM!" I spat back. Saki just sighed and handed me a pen. What am I supposed to do with this?

"This is a transformation pen, it will transform you. Now shout "Blue Moon Power!" Saki instructed me. I looked at her with the face of "LAME!", but did what she said.

 "BLUE MOON POWER!" I shouted.

 Suddenly everything around me turns blue, then orange, then pink, then red. I blink a few times before sprinting to the living room to look into a mirror. I look at myself in the mirror and go into complete shock. I look so................................................HANDSOME! (A/N: Did I make you facepalm?)  I was wearing a white-ish grey shirt with a black vest over it. I also had a simple yellow tie. My hair was longer than usual and was spiked like I had used an entire tub of gel. I had black and blue electric head phones. My pants were plain black with a silver colored belt. One of my hands had a black glove that exposed my finger tips and had a thin line of yellow on it. My other hand had a silver ring that had a sliver of blue in the middle of it. My shoes were black with a yellow bottom.  Overall, I looked awesome. I looked at myself a little bit more, then turned back to Saki, who was just sitting on the table waiting for me to be finished.

"What do I do now?" I asked her. I was kinda scared.

"Now you go and help Black Star!" Saki spat as she forced me out the door.

"W-WHAT, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO! I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FIGHTING OR ANY OF THAT STUFF!" I screamed as a flailed my arms around trying to grab onto the nearest thing I could find.