New Friend!

~~~~~~ Len's P.O.V ~~~~~~

UGH! I've been texting Rin like crazy but she won't respond. I wonder what she is doing could be doing. She always answers back.

I plop down onto my bed with a huge squeak in response. My bed was a rather old and noisy bed, no matter how nice it may look. Under the bed there were a bunch of boxes full of what I call, "Forbidden Memories". There was just a bunch of old photos, toys, and clothing from my childhood in them. I never dared to open them though. They are called Forbidden Memories for a reason. The only one I ever dared to look inside was the smallest box down there. The A.C.T box. Arts, Crafts, Treasures. Its called that because that's all its filled with.

I look under my bed and see the A.C.T box sitting near the left corner. I reach out my hand and quickly grab it, trying to avoid seeing any of the other boxes. I plant the box on my bed and examine it a bit. It was a small box about the size of a mouse pad. A thin, fake crystal border-that followed the pattern of blue, yellow, pink, green- was poorly glued to the lower half, making some of it fall off. There were shiny, vertical strips-that had a pattern of pink, white, blue- on it, making it kinda hard to pick up the box without dropping it or ramming it into a wall. The strips were caked with glitter glue in an unorganized matter. The lid was covered with a series of faded and pixelated rainbow colors that looked like some kid had thrown-up. There were miniature bows scattered all over the top. They all had tiny, fake gold shards on them and were hinted with a kiss of glitter. This box was truly the most colorful box I had ever seen in my entire life.

I reluctantly opened the box and dumped everything out. I slowly picked up one of the pictures, I had drawn when I was a kid, and held it close to my face. My face was soon decorated with a smile. The picture was a drawing of me and a princess holding hands. They were stick figures though, so I kinda cringed as well. What a coincidence, the princess in the picture had hair and eyes like Rin. Hehe. I looked at a few more things, that were in the box, before hearing a small 'ping' come from my phone. It was Rin. I suddenly remembered how much I was trying to get in touch with her earlier. Rage. That's all I felt.

~~~~~~ TEXTING ~~~~~~

Orange punk: Yo! sup'

Banana Boy: RIN!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS TEXTING YOU LIKE CRAZY EARLIER!!!!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TEXT BACK!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Orange punk: sry. i went to the store and left my phone here

Banana Boy: Oh ok. Also, are you going to be singing in the ally way today?

Orange punk: no i'm gonna hang with a friend

Banana Boy: Boy or girl?

Orange punk:..........................boy

Banana Boy: WHAT?!?!?!?!

Orange Punk: HAHAHAHAHA, JK! its a girl

Banana Boy:.............ok.

~~~~~~ TEXTING ENDS ~~~~~~

I sighed and looked at the small 'treasures' in my box. They were just a bunch of broken buttons,faded rhinestones, worn out pieces of fabric, ripped paper hearts, and dead moths. Why all this stuff was in here, not even I know. Except for the ripped hearts. There was a total of 2 ripped hearts. The first one was from the time I broke-up with my ex-girlfriend. Kasane Teto. That 詐欺師!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FLASHBACK ~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 YEARS AGO (A/N:Len is 14 in this flashback.)

I was sitting in homeroom, waiting for my girlfriend, Kasane Teto. After a while of waiting, I got up to see what was taking her so long. I walked around all over the school in search for her, but she was no where to be found. I walked to the back of the school, and there she was, lip-locked with my sworn enemy. Kane Ted. (A/N: I changed his name.) I stood there in complete shock. Why Teto? My sorrow turned into a extremely livid feeling. Teto turned around and gasped in shock when she saw me. She ran to come hug me, but I forcefully pushed her off of me, causing her to tumble backwards and land right into Ted's arms. She looked at me with a shocked expression.