Walking to Starbucks

Eliza got out of her new room and wrote a note for Paradox. The note says: I am walking to starbucks I'll text you if something's going on love ya-Eliza.
As Eliza was walking to starbucks, she sees 5 good looking boys, and she realizes that they were the Why Don't We boys.
*in Eliza's Head*
OMG IT'S THE WHY DON'T WE BOYS THEY ARE SOOO FREAKING CUTE !!
*end of Eliza's thinking *
She goes into Starbucks and sees one of the Why Don't We boys getting a drink, Eliza wasn't paying attention, so she bumps into the Why Don't We boy who was getting a drink and it was Daniel Seavey.
*Eliza thinking*
OMG I BUMPED INTO DANIEL SEAVEY OMG HE'S SUPER CUTE I LOVE HIM!
*end of Eliza thinking*
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Daniel said.
Eliza just smiled, she was practically blushing.
"I'm sorry I'm Daniel Seavey from Why Don't We , what's your name?" Daniel asked.
Right after Daniel asked her that, Paradox went in and grabbed her arm.
"Eliza! I was worrying about you, and who's this?" Paradox asked
"I'm Daniel Seavey, who are you?" Daniel asked.
"I'm Eliza's Brother, Paradox," Paradox said.
" So her name is Eliza?" Daniel asked.
" Yeah, did she not tell you?" Paradox asked.
"No, when I apologized for bumping into her, she never said anything, she just smiled and blushed, but she's still cool," Daniel said.
*Eliza thinks*
OMG DANIEL SEAVEY JUST SAID IM COOL!
*end of thinking*
Eliza just smiled and blushed, while Paradox is also confused why Eliza isn't speaking.
"Um, so before I leave, May I get your phone number?" Daniel asked.
Eliza nodded and typed in her phone number into Daniel's phone.