The Plan pt. 2

They kissed. It was really long. Someone knocked on the door but they ignored it and continued their kiss or make out. They break off from their extremely long kiss. They needed to breathe.

"So that was that," Daniel says.

"Wanna do it again?" Eliza asked.

"Maybe later, and we should get out before people suspect anything," Daniel said.

Then they get out of the bathroom and drove to what Daniel calls a special place.

"Wow. This place is amazing!"Eliza says while looking very happy/surprised.

"Yup, this is where I go everytime I want to be alone or chill and just take a break from everyone else, it's very relaxing here," Daniel says.

"And you're the only one that I have brought here, but shh! Don't tell the others!" Daniel warns. 

"Haha, you're secret's safe with me," Eliza says.

They spent the rest of the night watching the stars. Eliza fell asleep and Daniel carried her in the car and took off his jacket so he could cover up like a blanket, so that she won't get cold. She woke up and turned on the radio. 

"Hey your awake," Daniel says.

"I am and TFB is next YASSS!!!" Eliza says.

Then Trust Fund Baby came on and she was jamming like crazy. 

"I DON'T REALLY WANT A TRUST FUND BABY I LIKE MY WOMEN INDEPENDENT!" Eliza screams out the song.

Daniel just laughs because of her craziness. This was one of the things he loves about her. He can't wait to ask her out on Friday. They finally arrive home and they were laughing. They got in silently but everyone had just finished partying and everyone was staring at the two. 

"Where were you guys?" Zach asked suspiciously in a suspicious/shipping tone.

"Oh somewhere," Eliza says.

"And where is this somewhere?" Jonah asked.

"We just drove around town," Daniel said.

"Okay well imma go freshen up and stuff brb," Eliza says.

"K, and can I talk to you E?" Christina asked.

"Sure C," Eliza says.

"K let's go," Christina says and they went into a random room. 

"So you and Daniel huh? Driving around town alone?" Christina asks in a shipping tone.

"Yeah... Why?" Eliza asks.

"Oh nothing *cough ship cough* and what did you guys do beside driving around town?" Christina asks. 

"I heard that C, also we just drove around town that's it," Eliza says.

"Oh so you guys didn't stop somewhere and didn't do the thing?" Christina says with a wink.

"Ewwww no! We're too young!!!! C what goes on in your mind? GROSS!!" Eliza says in a disgusted tone with a disgusted face.

"I'm just kidding! Calm down! and don't take it that far," Christina says while laughing.

"Alright well imma leave you be for now and yah," Christina says.

"Alright brb C," Eliza says.

Then Christina left and walked downstairs. When she finally got downstairs, she saw that the boys were interrogating Daniel. 

"So what were you and Eliza doing huh?" Jack asked.

"Nothing just driving around town that's it!" Daniel says.