Therapy Session

Ever since Eliza moved out of the Why Don't We house, the boys (except Daniel) would often visit her at her place but they were busy most of the time so hadn't had time to officially hang out together for a full day. She had gotten some therapy. Daniel is still with Kiara, and it broke Eliza's heart everytime she heard his name or whenever they spoke of Daniel and Kiara together. She didn't want to see him again until she was ready but that isn't now. She had therapy for the past month now and she felt better, but she hasn't fully recovered from her depression. Jack got a girlfriend, Gabbie, so he's over Eliza now but they all are friends. Zach and Jonah are still single but Zach slowly got over Eliza and fully accept the fact that she didn't see him like that, but only as a brother. Meanwhile, Eliza and Jonah had gotten closer and they both started to grow feelings for each other but Eliza is somewhat still in love with Daniel. Daniel's feelings for Kiara changed, and he no longer found her fun anymore but he's still "in love" with her.

*Another month later*

Another month passed by and Eliza's still in therapy. In each session, she would spill everything to her therapist, like her emotions, whether she was happy or sad, angry or something. Dr. Olsten, her therapist would always try to calm her down.

*Eliza POV*

"So how's your day Eliza?" Dr. Olsten asked.

Dr. Olsten was kind, and she would always understand. She would try to help no matter what I was feeling. I started to grow more feelings for Jonah but way deep down inside, my love for Daniel is still there, even though I don't want those feelings there.

"Um it's pretty good, but I have complicated feelings," I told her.

"What type of feelings? Like happy, sad, mad, or affection type of feelings?" she asked.

"Affection," I say.

"Hmm, and would you like to tell me what's going on?" she asked.

"Um, yeah, okay, so you know how I went through a breakup like a couple months ago?" I asked.

"Yes," she says.

"Well, I already told you this but, I'm gonna say it again, if that's okay?" I say.

"It's very okay," She said with a smile.

"So my ex, he cheated on me and I thought that I was getting better, happier but I wasn't, I was still horrified and depressed because of the incident that happened a while ago, and I'm still not over that. Before my ex, Daniel, I had another boyfriend, but this was like way way back ago when I wasn't depressed, when I was happier and better. My first ex, Matt, cheated on me, but I never got depressed or cried or whatever, but I got furious of course. I thought Daniel would make me feel better but turns out, he's just like my other ex. Now, I'm starting to grow feelings for one of Daniel's bandmates/friends, and I just don't know what to do since I don't wanna get 'heartbroken' again, but I still have some feelings for Daniel and I just don't know what to do," I explain.

"Wow, okay so maybe you should try to figure out what he feels instead of telling him," she suggests.

"Okay, yeah sure," I say.

"But if he doesn't like you back, then don't feel bad for it, just try to not care," she says.

"Thanks Dr. Olsten, I'll see you next time," I say.

"Bye Eliza, have a great day and I'll see you next friday," She says.

Then I wave goodbye and head out. I head over to Starbucks but then I see Daniel and Kiara there, practically eating their faces off and of course Starbucks is always crowded so no one really noticed them doing that. But it was so disgusting, I tried to not get noticed, and bought my drink. After buying my drink, I got a call from Jonah.