Woah There

When Eliza felt someone grab her arm it was Jack.
"Hey Eliza, can I get your number?" Jack asked.
Eliza nodded and Jack gave her his phone and Eliza typed in her number.
*eliza's thoughts*
WOAH OKAY THEN NOW JACK AVERY IS GETTING CLOSE!!!! IDK I LOVE THEM ALL 😍
*end of thought*
"Thanks and I'll see you later or text you. Bye!" Jack said.
Eliza waved goodbye, and she was blushing and smiling. Eliza continued walking home and she got a text from Jack.
*text convo*
(J-Jack E-Eliza)
J-Hey Eliza so how r u?
E-Um good hbu?
J-Great um so can I ask u y u don't talk?
E- sure? Well u can ask Daniel I don't feel like saying it rn
J-ok!
E-yeah
J-brb!
*end of convo*
*Jack POV*
When Eliza texted me saying i should ask Daniel about why she isn't talking, I quickly got up and ran downstairs and got Daniel.
"Yo Daniel, can I ask you something?" Jack asked.
"Sure? What's it about?" Daniel asked.
"Eliz...." right before Jack could finish his sentence, Zach interrupt him with a joke.
"Ooh Daniel Jack's bout to ask you out!" Zach said while bursting out laughing.
"Um bruh I am straight and I needed to talk to Daniel about someone," Jack said.
"Oh is it about Daniel's girlfriend?" Zach asked.
"For the last time! She's not my girlfriend!" Daniel shouted.
"Ok geez I was just joking duh Daniel you know," Zach said and Daniel and Jack had their conversation outside.
"So what do you want?" Daniel asked.
"So why isn't Eliza talking? And she said I should ask you," Jack said.
"Well her parents died and it was horrible so her brother took her in and she now lives in L.A.," Daniel said.
"Oh, I feel bad for her," Jack said.
We walked back into the house.
*end of Jack's POV*
*Daniel's POV*
I just thought about Eliza and I feel bad, but I'm gonna treat how she wants to be treated and I think I might like her for who she is and I'm hoping she feels the same. Then I get a text off of Eliza.
*text convo*
E-Hey Daniel!
D-Hey Eliza! What's up?
E-Well I need advice.
D-for what?
E- I have feelings for one guy but he has friends and one of his friends is close to me too
D-who r u talking about?
E-ppl.... Not saying who tho
D-well just go for who u like then
E-thx Daniel ❤️
D-np👌🏻
*text convo ends*
Who is she talking about??? I wanna know I can't stop thinking about her even though we met like a couple days ago. I'll talk to her tomorrow.
*end of Daniel's POV*
*Eliza's POV*
I pretty much just told Daniel that I liked him but I didn't name names so i wonder if he knows. I hope not because i don't know how he feels. Ughhh feelings are so complicated. I hope he has feelings for me too. What should I do? Wait I'll text him again for Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn's number, cuz I don't wanna ask jack tbh he creeps me out a little. You know what never mind I'll ask them tomorrow.
*end of POV*
Eliza was hoping she'd get to see the boys tomorrow so she could ask for some advice from the other boys, but her ex-boyfriend, Matt, bumped into her with his new girlfriend, Savoyna Berloski, a model from Russia.
"Ugh you again, I don't need you Eloser ," Matt said.
Eliza did not speak and Matt got confused.
"Come on speak or are you an idiot?" Matt was saying rudely to Eliza. Eliza got really angry and then she.......