Heartbeats

*ZACH AND MIA'S RELATIONSHIP*
(A/n: this chapter is mainly gonna be about Zach and Mia's relationship.)

*Zach's Pov*
Ever since we've announced our relationship, Mia has been getting a lot of haters that she doesn't even deserve. The haters say that Mia is just using me for fame and money though I know it's not true. I try to tell them that Mia is not using me for all of that, in fact she's such a great person with huge heart and a great mind. Recently, Jane, my ex has been all over me. Now y'all say that Jane has been using me for fame and money then you're right because there's no way in trusting that girl. She's gained followers because of me and then she made me buy tons of stuff when she's a trust fund baby. Like who does that?!? Anyways, Mia is way different from her, she works hard and she doesn't use me for fame and money, but gives her love to me and I do the same to her.
Maybe these haters are just trying to protect me from another horrible relationship but I know this relationship, it's real. Although Daniel and Eliza had their ups and downs during their relationship, their hearts are just set for each other, so when one is feeling pain, the other will feel it too. I swear it's true! But with my relationship with Mia, I think I feel the same way. Every time I'm with her, my heart beats faster than normal. Every time I just see her, I would fall for her over and over again. I hope that we can meet again in another life, and be together but that would be hundreds of years later. But even if it would take hundreds of years, I would wait for her. I would want her and her only. Because I now know who my true love is and that is Mia. If we ever break up, I'll try to make it up, just so I could have her. I hope to not ever hurt her or for her to ever hurt me. These heartbeats only beat for the one and only, which is Mia.

Everywhere I go I'm taking you.
Nobody gotta know where we are.
This is only the beginning of our relationship.
I'll do anything just to see you smile.
In my eyes you're perfect.
We could be free from everyone.
Don't worry, I'll be on my way just to see you.

(Hehe did u see Wut I did there? 😏)

This heart is beating for you Mia.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/n: heyooo I'm writing shorter chapters because that's all I have so far.  Hope y'all enjoy it and comment if you want short or long chapters. Sometimes if I write long chapters, I feel like it's gonna bore y'all, but if I write short ones, it's not enough... ughhhh which one do y'all prefer better??? Okie thx for reading and btw Mia is JackAveryIsMyNoodles .
Hope you liked this Chap. Okie baiiii!!!
-g