Best Part

*Eliza's pov*
It's been one week since Daniel and I last spoke. He just avoided my texts, and I got worried. So then I texted the others. But Christina, Gabbie, and Tatum, didn't know. Zach and Mia are on a date, and everybody else just doesn't know either, but there was something that made me feel like I knew.
*gasps*
I know where he is!!! I should've thought of this sooner. 
So I get into my car and drive to the place where he and I had dates at. It was his special spot, our special spot.
Once I arrived, I see him sitting and staring at the stars while hugging his legs.

"Hey," I say as I approach him.

"Guys I just wanna be alo-" he says but then he faces me and stops what he is about to say.

"Oh hey," he says.

I sit next to him, and then I try to start some conversation.

"Um how's your day?" I ask.

"Alright," he says, still facing the stars.

Then he suddenly faces me.

"Are you and the Carter guy dating?" He asks.

Oh. He's jealous.

Awww he's jealous!

"His name is Connor and no we are not dating," I tell him.

Then I see a slight smile appear on his face.

"Didn't you go on a date with him?" He asked.

"Yeah, but it was more of a hang. I had someone else in my head," I say.

Then his smile starts to turn into a frown.

"Oh, who?" He asks.

"Well you're about to find out," I say.

Then I lean in and kissed him.
After a while we finally let go, and oh boi was that kiss magical.

"The best part of my life is you," Daniel says.

"You're the best part of me, you're my everything," he says.

We just watched the stars for the rest of the night, as I lay my head on him and him holding me.

Oh man is this boy the best part of me.

////////////////////////////////

A/n: hey guys! I'm back with another chapter but I'm sorry for how short it is compared to a couple of other ones. I just decided to do something a little sweet but yeah this story is gonna come to an end soon. Oh yeah THANKS FOR 2K reads!!!! LOVE YALLZ! Anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chap and there is more soon. Okie bai have a great day!! Peace!
-G
PS this song (at top) isssss sooooo good. Okie peace out!

*edited -06/26/18*