Words I Didn't Say

*A few weeks ago*

*Daniel's POV*
I get so caught up in me
That I don't realize what I'm missing
All of my priorities
Never put you in my plans.

I could never be the one. I've disappointed her and I've lost it all. What a fool I could be.

Every time we got closer I won't push you away
Pulled you right back just to give you the pain

I've so much damage to her. I wish I could fix the broken pieces. Because I literally hurt myself.

If I was your sinner
Then you'd be my saint
Guilty of breaking your heart

I broke her heart and now I can't fix the the damage that's been done. I shouldn't have put that heartless thing to do during the time when she's not feeling happy. Gosh, I'm so stupid.

I lie here awake,
Thinking of all the games I played.
I let you wait,
Hundreds of promises that I,
I never made,
I fell forever in a daze,
Till you walked away,
Cuz of the Words I Didn't Say

I lie awake, thinking about her, thinking about me, thinking about us, and what we're gonna be. Open my eyes, and I wish it was only just a dream. (See what I did there ;)).

There is no me without you,
and you don't realize what you're missing.
This time I'm on something different,
Lemme show you I'm for real,

I need her in my life (Like limelight. Souree just gotta du it), and it feels like something's missing if she isn't in my life. And I swear I've changed for the better! All I gotta do is prove to her that I can be the one for her.

Every time we get close,
I won't push you away,
Pull you right back just to give you the pain.

I've caused so much pain, that the guilt is taking over my body and I just don't know what to do. I plan on fixing it but I don't know how. I'll find the right time to talk to her.

I won't be a sinner, but you'll be my saint
Guilty of giving my all

I lie here awake,
Thinking of all the games I played.
I let you wait,
Hundreds of promises that I,
I never made,
I fell forever in a daze,
Till you walked away,
Cuz of the Words I Didn't

Every time we get close
I won't push you away,
Pull you right back just to give you the pain,
If I was a sinner then you were my saint,
Guilty of breaking your heart.

Guilty of breaking your heart. Guilty of breaking her heart. Hope that every time she's hurting, it'll heal right away. Causing the pain to be gone. Making her happier and free.

I-I lie here awake,
Thinking of all the games I played.
I let you wait,
Hundreds of promises that I,
I never made,
I fell forever in a daze,
Till you walked away,
Cuz of the Words I Didn't

See, I can't live without you,
I hope you forgive it
A world without you is a world without living
I can't live without you,
I hope you forgive it
A world without you is a world without living
I can't live without you,
I hope you forgive it
A world without you is a world without living
I can't live without
I hope you forgive
A world without you is a world without you

I need her and I hope she can forgive me soon.

"Yo what's up?" Zach asked.

"Um nothing much," I say.

"Daniel, I know there is something on your mind, so why don't you just spill it? I'll listen," Zach says.

"Fine, I've been thinking about Eliza and I feel horrible about breaking her heart and I wish that I could fix things," I say.

"Wow, you still love her don't you?" he asked.

"What?" I asked.

"You never stopped loving Eliza didn't you? You were I dunno, maybe afraid that she'll leave you so you instead of not assuming things, you just cheated?" he asked.

"Zach, I've never stopped loving her. The only reason why I cheated is because whatever you said and to add on to that, I felt like I wasn't good enough for her and I felt like if I got another girl first, then if she's gonna leave me then I would be okay. But it didn't make things better!" I say.

*Zach POV*
Wow Daniel really loves her. He's also tearing up so yeah.

"Maybe you should talk things out with her, make sure you guys listen to each other," I said.

"Thanks Zach," he says.

"No problemo," i say.

*No one's POV*
Daniel would spend most of his days crying or something. He was a wreck. Everyday, he always had Eliza in his mind and what he could do to prevent the cheating thing from happening. All those hugs, kisses, and those "I love you's", are gone because of one mistake he made. He just wanted to hold her and make sure she was safe, and happy.

Eliza, she never stopped loving Daniel even though he cheated on her. She just couldn't get rid of her love for him. She never knew the real reason why he cheated.

*Present Day*
Daniel and Eliza were at the park lying on ground almost like they are kissing so fans start to come up to them and ask if they were back together. And yes they knew about their relationship and how they broke up and such. It seems as if they were never broken up. It was like two hearts that never left each other. That spark. The spark that ignites their hearts to collide. All the words he didn't say caused her to go. Fans started to invade their privacy and it made Eliza overwhelmed.

"I can't do this," she says as she gets up and walks away.

He stood there, like an idiot, not saying anything.

"Please don't go," he whispers under his breath.

But he was too late. Because of the words he didn't say. He didn't chase her because he thought it'd be useless, but what he really didn't know is that she needed someone right now and wanted him to chase after her, wanted him to confess, say he loves her 10 thousand times. Wants him to walk a million miles to find his way to her. He didn't know that, he also didn't want her to go, but it was too late.  Now that she needed him the most, he didn't even stop her.

A/n: hey guys! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and gimme some recommendations of what wdw fanfics I should read anyways peace out and follow me if u wanna talk :)

Hello, I just edited the ending so it's better? i guess. Alright peace!