Idfc

*Eliza's POV*
Tell me pretty lies,
look me in the face,
tell me that you love me even if it's fake
cuz I don't f-ing care
at all.

I guess all those sweet things you say, were pretty lies, but just look me, look me in the face and tell me that you love, even if it's fake. Just tell me, because I wanna know. Even if it's fake, you still got the courage to do it, to tell me that you love me, though it was just a lie.

You've been out all night
I don't know where you've been.
You slurring all your words,
not making any sense
but Idfc, at all.

I still remember that time where you would go out all night, and I have no idea where you've been, yet you've been slurring all your words, which didn't make sense, so I didn't care. But that was in the past, and it was when you were sneaking off to see Kiara.

Cuz I have hella feelings for you.

I act like Idfc,
like they ain't even there.
Cuz I have hella feelings for you
I act like idfc
cuz I'm so f-ing scared

I remember how I used to have hella feelings for you, I mean I still do. But sometimes, I act like idfc, ya know? I act like those feelings aren't there, so I won't get hurt, but the truth is, I'm just scared. So yeah, Daniel James Seavey, I have hella feelings for you, yet you take my love for granted. You tend to make the worst out of it, but you make it the best as well.

I'm only a fool for you.
and maybe you're too good for me.
I'm only a fool for you.
But Idfc, at all

I may be a fool for you, but maybe you're too good for me. Too good for a worthless girl like me. All I know is, I definitely a fool for you because I let you in my life, get myself hurt, and end up giving you another chance. But idfc! at all! I keep on getting hurt, but when it's with you, it's like I don't care but I do at the same time. Whenever I'm with you, my heart starts beating so fast in an instant. Sometimes I feel like you don't feel the same, that you don't actually love me, but you just feel sorry. I feel that maybe you say you love me, but it's just a pretty lie. You know what? I don't care if you love me or not. All I know is how I feel, and if you don't feel the same, don't send me signs you do, because I don't want to be mistaken, and then you love someone else, but I'm holding on to you. All I want is the truth, no matter how much it hurts, because I don't wanna be lied to. Just tell me, tell me you love me, and I can see if you actually do or not, either way, I'm not gonna care at all. I've learned to not care at all again. I've learned to not get so emotionally attached to anyone ever again, because if I do, I'm gonna end getting hurt again and again and again. After being lost in my thoughts, I get a notification on Instagram. E! News, I believe tagged me on a photo, so I checked it out. I see the pic, and it isn't so great. It's a picture of Daniel and a girl kissing at a cafe and the caption from E! News said, "Is Why Don't We band member, Daniel Seavey, cheating on Eliza Brenton? Again? Tagged:@eliza_brenton"

(Edited: dam doodz I swear I wore a whole lot more than this, but Wattpad a frickin beeswax and didn't save it apparently! FUK nao I gotta do something else. Oh well, I'll make it work -_- peace out! -g)