What?

Eliza's POV
Daniel started staring into my eyes right after Zach saying that. I started staring into his as well, his blue, beautiful, bright eyes that I love besides his teeth. Jack broke the silence.
"Um... hello? Earth to Daniel and Daniel's friend," Jack said.
"Woah, looks like Jack's jelly that Daniel's got a girlfriend," Zach said.
"Um we're not dating, we're just friends!" Daniel said pretty seriously.
That shook me bad because I actually like him. I look down at my shoes. I wonder, what does he actually think of me?
*end of Eliza's pov*
"Woah, he just friend zoned her," Jonah said.
"Hey, um, Eliza? Right?  May I talk to you?" Jack asked.
Eliza nods.
Jack takes her arm and walks with her.
"So, I know we barely know each other but I think I like you," Jack said.
Eliza just stood there and did not know what to say.
"Um hello.... Earth to Eliza," Jack said.
Daniel found Eliza and Jack asked him if Eliza was fine.
"Um bro she's fine, she just don't wanna talk right now, actually for a while," Daniel quietly sad to him.
"Oh," Jack said.
Eliza waved goodbye to the boys and she left. While she was walking home, someone grabbed her arms. It startled her, she turned around and it was.........