Fights and Broken Promises

*Narrator*

One Friday evening, the "happy" couple Deliza got back from their date. But this time, they weren't happy at all. In fact, they were mad. Doors slamming, anger happening. OOF this isn't a great day apparantly. She was on the verge to crying, but anger still appeared on her face.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LET HIM FLIRT WITH YOU!" he shouts.

"SINCE WHEN DID I FLIRT? BTW I TOLD THAT FRICKIN WAITER MULTIPLE TIMES THAT I HAD A BOYFRIEND YET HE DOESN'T STOP!" she yells.

"THEN YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME!" he yells back.

The frustration intensifies.

"I DID! BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!" she shouts back.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH THAT WAITER, YOU CAN! BECAUSE I DON'T NEED TO STAY HERE WITH YOU, AS YOU FLIRT WITH ANOTHER GUY, LIKE I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES!! SO GO AHEAD I DON'T NEED TO PUT UP WITH YOUR BS!" he yells.

That was went she couldn't keep her angry tears in. Those angry tears kept flowing out of her eyes, while her expression is full of frustration.

"DAMN, YOU REALLY THINK THAT I'M FLIRTING WITH OTHER GUYS?!? WELL YOU MUST BE STUPID TO THINK THAT!" she yells as her angry tears kept flowing.

"Just leave," he says.

She scoffs.

"So you want me to go, right now?" she asks.

"Yes," he says.

"Just because of some stupid thing," she scoffs before continuing.

"Fine, I'll leave, FOR GOOD!" she says.

*Eliza's POV*
Daniel and I had a really big argument over him being jealous even though he should know that I wouldn't cheat, and yet his jealousy is "over powering" himself. When he said if you wanna be with him then go be with him cuz I don't need to put up with your bs is when I just couldn't anymore. I got so furious, then it led to crying. Then once he told me to leave, I'm gonna leave for good now. I'm going back to L.A. and live at my place. Like TRY ME I WILL LEAVE IF YOU WANT BECAUSE I DIDN'T NEED TO COME HERE ANYWAYS! I JUST CHOSE TO, BECAUSE I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU! UGHH MEN SOMETIMES! Luckily my stuff has been packed, since we're leaving to the next city in Europe, but I guess that's gonna change. I make sure my stuff in the bathroom isn't left behind or anywhere else. So I just took my stuff and walked out the door, slamming it. I left, with a broken heart. He promised, he promised he'll love me, he promised he will never let me go, but he just did. I guess promises are meant to be broken....

*Daniel's POV*
I can't believe she actually left. I can't believe I said all that. I was speechless, heartbroken, and I couldn't believe I just did that. I broke the promise. I promised that I would never let her go, yet I just did. GOD I'M SUCH A FOOL! I plopped on my bed, hitting one of the pillows, as I cried in the other. WHY DID I LET HER GO?!? I was hitting my pillow so much, I started screaming. Then I heard a knock. I was wishing for it to be Eliza, but we all know that it's not true. I still checked it anyways, and it was Corbyn.

"Yo dood what's up?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"ILETHERGO!IBROKEAPROMISE!MOSTIMPORTANTLYILOSTHER!!!" I yelled really fast and started to cry again.

"Woah dood slow down, come here," he says while comforting me.

"Let's talk shall we?" he asks, and closes the door.

Then we both sat down on my bed (a/n: not in a nasty way ya nasties). 

"Okay so tell me what happened?" he asked.