Raindrops

Recap: he didn't go after her when she needed him the most.
————————————————————
Eliza was sitting at the park bench as she calmed down. He still stood there dumbfounded. After a while he goes home not knowing where she is. Meanwhile the weather is starting to get worse. Raindrops falling out of the sky. Eliza didn't move or anything, she just sat there, heartbroken as the rain gets heavier each second. Then there were a pair of hands that put an umbrella over her head. She looks up and it is........

*meanwhile over at the wdw house*

"HOW COULD YOU JUST LET HER LEAVE?!?" Zach yells.

"I didn't know what to do!" Daniel replies.

"I was shocked of the event too!" Daniel yells.

"You messed up real bad bro," Zach says.

"I know I did but I'll fix it!" Daniel yells.

"You better fix it! Cuz I don't want mah ship to go down da drain mmk?" Zach replies with an attitude.

"I will!" Daniel says.

*back to Eliza*

The guy that "saved" her from the rain was a guy named Connor.

"Hey, thanks for putting the umbrella over my head," Eliza thanks Connor.

They walked by Eliza's door.

"I didn't catch your name, I'm Connor," Connor says.

"I'm Eliza, and it's very nice to have met you," Eliza says.

"It's very nice to 'help' you,"Connor says.

Both Eliza and Connor both giggled.

"I'll see you around?" He asked.

Eliza nodded her head.

"Wait! Can I get your number?" Connor asked.

"Um, yeah sure," Eliza says and then they switched phone numbers.

"See ya later!" He says.

*Eliza POV*

Okay, to be honest, this guy is pretty cute and sweet. I finally walked in my place, and my brother just so happens to be standing there, working. Once he saw me walk in, he asked why I was soaking wet and why I had a huge smile on my face. I didn't notice that I was smiling the whole time so I covered my mouth.

"Who made you smile?" He asked with that tone where he's trying to find out who I like.

"Someone," I say and went into my room.

I took a shower and changed into dry clothes. Then I got a text notification. Hmm I wonder who it is?

I checked out who it was and it was Connor, he asked if I wanted to hang out on Saturday. I yelled out to my brother.

"HEY PARADOX?" I yell.

"YEAH?" he replies back with a yell since I'm in my room and he's in his workspace.

"ARE WE FREE ON SATURDAY?" I asked.

"YEAH, WHY?" he asked.

"OKAY I JUST WANTED TO KNOW CUZ I'M HANGING OUT WITH A FRIEND," I yell.

"K COOL," he yells.

I immediately reply back with I'm down, what time and what place? But as soon as I sent that, I got a text message. It was from.... DANIEL?!?

*Text message*

D- hey i'm sooo sooo sooo sorry about leaving u there, can I make it up to u?

D- Again, I'm so sorry, i feel horrible

D- I get it if your mad, I just hope your okay and safe.

I don't feel like answering him right now. I'm not mad, I just feel alone. Alone that no one would be there, but then Connor came. Suddenly, I felt happier, like someone was there for me. I didn't feel alone. For once in my life, I felt like I had somebody. If only someone could love me (relationship wise).

I just thought about my whole situation. Am I just afraid of being left alone? Whenever I say "Leave me alone!", do I actually mean it? Or do I want someone to come after me and comfort me? Maybe I needed comfort, maybe I just needed someone who will love me, protect me, and who isn't gonna hurt me. Maybe Daniel thought I needed to be alone? I don't know, but I'm not mad at him because of this.

The rain won't stop dripping down from the sky. Raindrops that will forever, last until the next day... just those raindrops.

*Back at WDW house*

*Daniel's POV*

"Well aren't you gonna look for her or something?" Zach asked.

I just headed out the door. At this point, I didn't really care if I just wore a t-shirt. All I cared about was Eliza being safe.

I ran to the park in the rain. Once I looked all over the park and didn't see her at all, I just sat down on the cold, wet cement and thought about all of my decisions. I just sat there for a while until I finally got a text message from her. I checked it out.

E- Hey, I'm okay and don't worry about it. Im not mad at u at all. :)

Then I texted her back.

D- Oh thank god! So ur home safe right?

E-Yes! hbu?!?

D-Well I was at home feeling extremely guilty because I should've been there for u and I wasn't. So I was not sure if u were still at the park, and I went back here to look for u.

E- R U CRAZY?!? IT'S RAINING HEAVILY!!! R u at least wearing a jacket?

D-....

E- u know what. I'm gonna come pick u up. u r crazy!

D- anything for u

E- god. K I'm at the park

E- where r u??

D- where we last were

E- alright

*end of text convo*

*no one's pov*
Once Eliza saw Daniel she ran up to him and hugged him. Of course she got soaking wet again, but this time, it was definitely worth it.

A/n: Heyyyyy guys. Sorry for not updating soon. I've been busy with frickin homework, and etc. also, I just need (a little time. Okie I'm done naow) more ideas. But I'll be back with more kewl chaps. Anyways peace out mah doodz and thx for all of yuh support love ya and see ya later! Bai <3 :) ! -Grace