Spring Day

(A/n: it's a great song)

*Narrator*

After their date, Daniel and Eliza continued on with their conversation of a lot things actually. Once they finally arrived at the house, Daniel apologizes to Eliza because of their fight last night.

"Hey El," Daniel calls out her name.

"Yeah?" Eliza replies.

"I'm sorry, about this whole fight. I promise I'll be aware of my surroundings and not hug some other girl that isn't you," Daniel spoke.

"Well I'm sorry too. I guess I overreacted about this and should've listened to you about you not realizing it was her. I mean we all make mistakes right?" Eliza says.

"Yeah, but still I'm sorry," Daniel says.

"Okay!" Eliza says just as when Daniel unlocked the door.

Eliza ran around the house, because Daniel is chasing her.

"You can't catch me!" Eliza yells.

"Oh yes I can!" Daniel says as he runs to her.

Eliza keeps on running until she is "safe". Meanwhile Daniel is still chasing and trying to get her.

Finally he sees her and tackles her. Then tickles her.

"Ahaha Stopppp!" Eliza says while giggling.

"I would but, NAH!" Daniel says as he kept on tickling her.

Eliza finally got out of his grip and ran away from him. They went on until Jonah became all fatherly on them.

"Can y'all just run around outside? It's a nice day out and plus keep running inside, y'all gon' break somethin,"  the one and only Jonah Marais tells them.

"Fine, we will!" Daniel and Eliza reply to Jonah, apparantly at the same time. 

Once we got outside, Eliza continued to run and Daniel continued to chase. After a while, he tackled her. But he didn't tickle Eliza, for now, Daniel just laid besides her and they stared at the sky, looking at this beautiful spring day. All the flowers blooming, sun starts to shine brighter than the winter's sun.  Daniel looks into her eyes, noticing how those beautiful hazel eyes shine so bright whenever she's in a great mood, which is whenever she's with him. He IS the cause of her happiness. Aside from all those problems they had, they faced it. Everyone can tell if those two are so in love. LOOK AT THEM! Like you see? True love only sparks when it's real. You only know it's true love when there is a ton of chemistry. Once her eyes met his enticing blue eyes, sparks fly. It was like fireworks had been lit up and surrounding them, causing their lips to have electrical energy towards each other. Motion. The forces of energy. (A/: y'all idk wai I went all sciencey here lol okay ill continue).

*Eliza's POV*

If I have never met Daniel Seavey, then my life would've been a whole new story. If my parents didn't die, then I wouldn't have moved here and met the love of my life. I still love and miss my parents and I know that they are gone but I guess this whole thing happened for a reason. I mean I wouldn't have met Daniel if Paradox hadn't brought me here. Speaking of Paradox, he called earlier and told me that he was going on a business trip to Atlanta. I'm hoping he'll be safe, and I'm like gonna call when I know he doesn't have a meeting. At a point I was drowning in silence, but now I'm happier, I'm better, I'm not drowned in the silence. Maybe if all the guys I've dated didn't cheat on me, things would be different. I just think about what if... What if Daniel and I never met? Would he be with another girl who is much prettier, much smarter, and many more. Would he even think about someone like me? Right now, I'm staring at the beautiful, bright blue sky, laying on the nice and green grass, right besides my love. Right now, I am drowning in my own thoughts, but not in a bad a way, I'm just thinking. Then Daniel and I just kissed. All I felt was butterflies in my stomach, feeling those fireworks when our lips touch. He could have all the girls he wanted, yet he chose me. Me. The girl who used to be so outgoing, happy, careless, then I turned into a silent, depressed, and emotional girl who was drowning in silence because of one incident that changed my whole life, for the better and for the worse.

"Hey El, what are you doing?" Dani boi asks, as I focused again.

"Oh just thinking, thinking about everything," I reply.

"Hey El?" Daniel spoke as he caught my attention.

"Yes Dani Boi?" I ask.

"I love you, I love you more than the whole entire world! More than everything, well my family goes first, but you know what I mean," Daniel spoke.

I giggled at his comment, then I replied.

"Well I love you too," 

"El, when we grow old, and eventually die cuz of the oldness, would we be together in a different life? In a different time?" he asks.

"Well I don't know, but let's see where life takes us," I say.

Then we continue to lie there, looking at how beautiful this spring day has been. We just spend our time together there for as long as we could together. Before he leaves on tour again. Before we get separated again. We stayed there for hours, gazing at the sky, hand in hand, before this moment is over. Finally, Daniel spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Hey El, I'm gonna miss you," he says facing me.

"I'm gonna miss you too," I say to him back, as I face him.

We got closer and closer to each other and cuddled. We spent the rest of the day, out in the spring day. Once it got darker, we got back inside and he packed for whatever he needed for tour. The next day he left. They all left, and I was alone again, alone without anyone to make me feel accompanied. To make me feel safe. To make me feel happy. I was alone. I already miss them, but most importantly, I just miss him.

Bogo Shipda Seavey or I miss you Seavey.......

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: hey guys, so this song is just really good and y'all know yo girl likes to make some chapters with songs I like at the moment or whatever, but yeahhhh. I have a science test and I feel like Imma fail but yew know, Imma try my best. Okie peace out mah doodz!

-yo girl, G