Crazy Night

*narrator*

After that kiss between Eliza and Daniel, everything changed that night. Meanwhile, Zach and Mia just announced their relationship the same night that Deliza got back together. Zach and Mia spends their day at the beach, where they can have their date at peace. Daniel and Eliza went to the mall, because Eliza just wants to shop.

*at Zach and Mia's date*

"Zach, what's your favorite thing bout me?" Mia asks.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe every little about you," he says.

Zach's face starts to blush a lot, as well as Mia's. They both continue on with their date, but once it hit nighttime, Zach got ready to leave.

"Wait!" Mia yells.

"What's up?" Zach asks.

"Why don't we just spend all night here? I mean nobody gotta know," Mia says while winking at nobody gotta know.

"Was the pun intended?" Zach asks.

"Maybe, maybe not," Mia says.

"Alright I'm down," Zach says and sits back down with Mia.

*at Daniel and Eliza's date*

"Hey after we're done shopping, let's go to our special place so we can have our date there," Eliza says.

"Yeah! I agree with you," Daniel says.

So now Daniel and Eliza are heading to their special spot. They proceed their date there. They fed each other strawberries and pizza (high school musical anyone? Okie ill go).
After they ate, they started to talk about stuff.

"Hey, let's talk," he says.

Then their eyes meet. His bright blue eyes looking into her brown ones.

"Okay," She says.

"I'm so in love with you Eliza Brenton, and I don't know what I would do if I hurt you ever again, which is why I wanna do this," he stops then pulls something out of his pocket.

*back to Zach and Mia*

"Hey Mia, I know that we've been together for only a week or so and I think I'm so in love with you, which is why I wanna ask you something," Zach says.

*both Daniel and Zach speaking (but at their own places)*

"Will you marry me?" Daniel and Zach say to Eliza and Mia.

*Zach and Mia's date*

"Uhh, Zach we're only 17, and we just met, but I do love you too," Mia says.

"I know but maybe I put the words wrong, will promise to marry me once we're older and in a stronger relationship?" Zach asked.

Mia nods her head and Zach slips the promise ring onto her finger.

"I love you Mia,"

"I love you Zachary,"

Then the two lovebirds continued on with their date.

*at Daniel and Eliza's date*

"Oh gosh, I don't even know what to say," Eliza says while still in shock.

"But we're still young," Eliza says.

"We don't have to get married now, but this is a promise ring. Promise me that you'll be my wife when we're older," he says.

"Then yes Daniel, yes I'll promise to marry you when the time is right," Eliza spoke.

they both shared a kiss that they'll never forget.

—————————————————-
A/n: heyyyooo mah doodz! Aight so this is a little sweet chapter of how their dates went. I'll make the next chapter more about Zach and Mia's relationship because I need to involve that more. ALSO, this book is coming to an end soon, but after a couple more chapters. There may or may not be a sequel BUTTTTTT we'll see. Okie peace out mah doodz!! And thx for reading!! Love y'allz. Okie Peace!!
-g