Love, its painful

A/n: so I gotta make something nu outta this bc Wattpad didn't save the other 400 something words I wrote to the other chap I wrote which was IDFC, but I'll make this work, so let's do this.
/////////////////////////////////////

*Narrator*
A lot can happen in those days. Fake news, fake this and fake that! But what's really fake is the new rumor about Daniel seeing another girl that isn't Eliza. He would never hurt Eliza even if they were broken up. Eliza just needed a break from drama. Needed someone to talk to. She just needed someone. Since the boys are coming back to the U.S., Daniel decided to make it up to Eliza, and explain to her about the whole situation as well. Eliza was living at her place, until she hear a knock on the door.

*eliza's pov*
I sit here thinking, thinking if he were to date someone else, like for real. Because all I've seen is him making out or something with another girl, which was Kiara and this girl, who's name is Aly. I check out aly's Instagram and she's apparently a fan of Why Don't We. A crazy one too. I just don't wanna think about this whole situation anymore. I mean technically he isn't cheating on me since we broke up, but we never meant for our relationship to be public. I guess everybody will do anything in order to cause drama. As I was laying down on my couch watching an asian drama, I hear a knock on the door. I open the door to see and a well dressed Daniel holding a bouquet of roses in his hands, with a little smile. I didn't know whether to feel anger or happiness because right now I'm feeling both! Even if you say you understand me, you will never understand me at all. It's just that complicated.

"What is it now Daniel?" I ask.

"I wanna make it up to you about our fight, and I wanna explain everything," he says.

"Okay then, you shall explain," I say with my arms crossed.
I still stood by the door and didn't let him in just yet.

"Oh yeah these are for you," he says handing me the roses.

I just got really angry out of nowhere that I actually slapped those roses out of his hands.

"So you don't like roses?" He asked.

"IT'S NOT ABOUT THE FLIPPING ROSES!!!" I yell.

"Okay okay," he says.

"Well, I am so sorry about the whole fight and all, I never meant for you to leave! I just got really angry because of my jealousy, and I know I shouldn't have done that because I really messed things up and now I don't know what to do and I really miss you and I really love you so much, so-" he rambles.

"Come," I say telling him to get in inside.

I just pick up the roses because they were nice dood!

"Sit down," I say in a nicer way.

"Now explain to me about the whole Aly thing," I say.

"She's just a fan who is overly obsessed and I am not in a relationship with her because you're all I ever need," he starts.

That just made my heart skip a beat because he said you're all I ever need. That means he still cares. I guess he still cares.

"And so she kissed me and I tried to push her off but she's strong dood! Once I finally got her off, I ran away," he says.

I giggle.

"Yeah I can tell she's creepy and obsessed," I say.

"Oh yeah, and hey I love you and miss you," he says.

"Daniel I-" I start but he cuts me off by a kiss.

That took me in by surprise.

"I know that you may not forgive me, but I promise I'll make it up to you," he says.

"Alright then," I say.

Man am I so in love with this boy. But-

*daniels pov*
After explaining to her about everything, I just really need her love, her comfort, her everything. I just really wanna make this up to her. I don't want to hurt her anymore. She's gone through a lot, and I'm one of the causes to her pain. I'm so in love with her, yet I caused her pain when she was going through hardships herself. I get lost in my thoughts and drown in the silence we had. My heart is sinking as I think about every single horrible thing I've done.
Cheating
Driving her mad
Getting jealous
Causing her to leave bc of my jealousy
Breaking her all the time
What am I doing to her?
Why am I like this?
Why?

"Helloooo Daniel?" Eliza snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing you seem like you're lost in your thoughts, wanna tell me what's up?" She asks me.

"Oh it's nothing," I say.

"Oookay then," she says.

"I'm really sorry for all the pain I caused you," I blurt out.

"It's fine I mean I'm used to it, it's not gonna bother me anymore," Eliza shrugs.

Then I see Eliza's phone light up with a notification. I see her notification, but it was a message. A message from a another guy. Then she got a call from him.

"Oh gotta take this, I'll be back," she says.

I hear her giggles, and I see her smiling. Something that I failed at doing. Every giggle, every smile, every everything, I feel something.

"Okay great! I'll see you tonight! Okay bye!" She spoke on the phone before hanging up.

And that was the moment I realized my heart was shattering. It was shattering because I lost my chance. Lost my chance to getting her back. I wish I never messed up in the first place!

"Okie so I'm back," she says.

"Who was on the phone?" I asked.

"Oh just someone," she says.

"Oh, um date?" I asked.

"Okay what do you wanna know seavey?" She asked.

"Oh um, I- um," I struggle, trying find words.

"Fine, I am going on a date," she says.

"Oh um who?" I ask.

"His name is Connor, and I met a while back but stop talking to him, then we started talking again yesterday," she says.

Wow! Can this get any more heartbreaking?

"He's such a great guy and I-" she starts but then I cut her off.

"Okay well I gotta go, and we on good terms right?" I asked.

"Yeah," she says.

"Okay, well bye! I'll see you Friday?" I asked.

"Maybe?" She says but then I head out the door.

I'm sad, jealous, and I don't know what more I can feel. *sighs* I don't know what to do anymore....
Love, it's painful.

*Eliza's pov*
Welp. That was weird. I just told him that i was gonna go on a date with Connor, and then his mood completely changed. He couldn't be jealous right?
Wow. Love is so painful....

//////////////////////////////
A/n: hey guys I started writing this days ago, then I finally finished today cuz yo girl graduated Middle Skewl. I feel kewl beanz lol, but I also feel old. Ok so hope y'all enjoyed this chap and have a great summer yalls.
Peace!
-g