The boy is mine-Chapter 18

" What was all that about?" Jason asked when we were out the door.

" Trust me if you knew you would be running for the hills." I said over exagerating.

" I won't ask then, but Lanny it'll take more than that to make me run away from a girl like you. " He beamed.

He just called you "Lanny" that's James's thing. Can he do that?

Stop thinking about James right now you silly girl!

"Oh in that case I shouldn't hold back my weirdness then !" I laughed.

" Don't, I would rather you be your complete self around me no matter what. Come on let's get in the car, I'm taking you somewhere special." He smiled taking my hand and leading me to his car.

I had to admitt this was a nice feeling, having my fingers interlaced with his. A warm fuzzy feeling overcame me and I didn't want it to go away. But my stupid mind had no choice but to ruin the sweet and perfect moment.

Why did Jamss come by your house again an hour after he left and a minute before your date?

Who cares, I'm on my date now that's all that should matter and it's going to be special. I have now gotten my first kiss out of the way and it's time for my overdue kiss with Jason.

James was right, all I had to do was kiss him back, one small kiss after the other. What harm would that do?

It will probably never be as good as your kiss with James.

Someone really needed to help me find the off switch for my brain tonight because apparently I didn't know how to shut myself up.

" So where are we going?" I asked him smiling. 

"I told you, you'll find out when we get there." He had a hint of a smile on his face.

" You can't at least tell me in which area we're going to be in?" I asked really curious.

" You're really not one for surprises are you?" He rolled his eyes laughing.

" Not at all."

" Well patience is a virtue my lady."

"So I'm your lady now?" I asked stupidly.

Why did I have to say that? Stupid girl!

"Yep, no one else can have you." He replied with a smile which took away my worries of him thinking that I was some thirsty bitch.

The rest of the car ride was nice, we chatted about school and how shallow some people were and it turned out that Jason was actually a really cool guy.

After a long twenty minutes Jason finally said, "Okay we're here."

I got out of the car and the smell of the ocean entered my nose and the winds of the sea blew my hair to the side.

" The beach at night is the most beautiful thing, so for the the most beautiful girl,this is the right place to be." Jason said smoothly.

" This is breath taking. I've only ever been to the beach in the day time but this is incredible. I've always wanted to see the reflection of the moon in the water and now I have. Thank you Jason." I looked up at him and he was staring at me with a smile on his face.

"I don't want to ruin the moment but none of this would have been possible if it weren't for James." He said taking my hand and leading me to the sand.

James? What does James have to do with any of this?

We walked along the sand hand in hand until we were at the other end of the beach where a blanket and a picnic basket waited for us.