Invisible 013

At dahil natapos ko na din lang naman tong Chapter na to. Iuupdate ko nalang dn.para walang bitin bitin.hehe.

Okay ba my dear readers? 😊

Mejo nasasad ako ngayon may namimiss kasi ako kaya sulat sulat nalang ng story.😢

Well, Enjoy the update guys. ❤

******

Chapter Thirteen

“You mean… you like this person?”

Glaiza shook her head vigorously, “No, no… I don’t think so.”

“It’s a different feeling, I just care about her and want to help her, and I don’t want to see her sad…”

“I just want to protect her…”

Chynna put a hand on her best friend’s shoulder and the latter turned to look at her. Their gazes met.

“Cha, it sounded to me that you like this person.”

Glaiza gulped and froze. She wanted to say something to retort Chynna’s statement but she couldn’t come up with any.

“I-I…

Suddenly, the pantry door was opened by itself.

Chynna stared at the opened door, her face pale.

“Th-The door… gh-ghost…”

But Glaiza saw her.

Rhian was standing by with a bottle of water she took from the pantry earlier. They looked at each other, not saying anything.

Glaiza gulped.

Did she hear everything?

They both looked at each other for the longest time, as if time has frozen between them. And then suddenly, Rhian smiled.

Glaiza froze.

She had never seen Rhian smiled. Especially at her.

“Goodnight Glaiza,” Rhian said, before she turned around and climbed up the stairs.

Glaiza wasn’t sure what happened after that. She thought she heard Chynna shout and ran up the stairs frantically as if she has seen a ghost, but she wasn’t really sure if it really happened. Her best friend always behaves weirdly anyway.

Glaiza was in a daze.

Rhian smiled at her.

Rhian called her by her name.

Unknowingly, Glaiza’s mouth crept up and she smiled from ear to ear. She leaned her back against the chair and grinned to herself as the image of Rhian smiling at her continued to repeat itself in her head.

“Sh-She smiled at me-

Suddenly, she shook her head.

“What is wrong with me? Get a grip, Cha!.”

“Get a grip…” she sighed.

**

Glaiza went back to her room after finishing her shift early that morning. Her eyes were half-opened and she had to rely on the handrails along the stairs to get to the second floor. She was that sleepy.

She finally reached her room and pushed it open. She already expected to see Rhian conquering her bed, and decided to lay a sleeping mat to sleep on the floor. But she was wrong. Rhian was already awake.

She was sitting at the edge of the bed with a book in one hand.

“Hey, you’re back!” she said to Glaiza, excited.