Invisible 018

GOOD MORNING!

MAGANDANG UMAGA!

How's everyone? 😁 nakakatuwa yung mga comments sa past chapters.

So eto na almusal, kagigising ko lang dn kasi hahahaha..

Enjoy reading ❤

******

Chapter Eighteen

“Hey, isn’t that Rhian?” asked a voice.

Both Rhian and Glaiza looked at each other, shocked. They turned to the direction of the voice.

Everyone at the lounge was staring at them.

“It’s Rhian Howell! I thought she’s been missing!” said a young lady. Her finger was pointing straight at Rhian.

Rhian gulped. She turned at Glaiza, confused.

“Th-They can see you?” asked the latter.

But Rhian continue to stare at her, dumbfounded. After being invisible for more than a month, she’s now visible again? It was hard for her to believe. She had almost given up hope. But the eyes that were fixed on her and the whispers of her name across the reception area confirmed it.

They all can see her.

As she was still standing on the staircase, shocked, she saw one girl among the group of guest holding up her phone. And then, snap. She took a photo. And then a man raised up his phone took a photo as well, and then another person. Within seconds, Rhian was being photographed without consent by half of the guests.

“St-Stop taking pictures!” Rhian bursts.

But that doesn’t stop them.

“I said stop it!” she said, angry.

“Why-

Glaiza suddenly stepped in front of Rhian, avoiding her from throwing her tantrum at them. She swiftly took Rhian’s hand in hers and pressed it firmly.

“Let’s get back upstairs. They won’t stop,” she said.

Rhian nodded and they hurried back the way they came, hand in hand.

It was captured on photos.  

**

They both sat quietly in Glaiza’s room after fleeing from the mini paparazzi scene. Eyebrows furrowed in confusion, Rhian glanced at Glaiza, hoping for her point of view. But Glaiza was as puzzled as she was.

Just yesterday she was nothing to anyone and today everything had changed. And now it’s back to the way it was? Is she’s back to the days when fans and photographers following her around?

“Are they really able to see me?” she asked.

“Seems like it.”

“There’s one way to find out.”

She got up from the floor and grabbed the hand mirror on the desk. The first thing she wanted to do if she was back turned back to normal was to see herself.

Nervously she put the mirror in front of her face. Her eyes were still shut, anticipating. If she can’t see her own refection, it means that she was still invisible. And her hopes were crushed too often that she stopped checking the mirror. Could it be any different this time?

Slowly she opened her eyes and stared at the mirror in her hand.

Her eyes widen.

She saw her own face.