Invisible 020

Good evening everyone! 😊

At dahil maulan ngayon pilit kong tinapos tong chapter na to. Para bukas ko nalang uupdate ung ending.

So here you go.
Enjoy! ❤

***

Chapter Twenty

Rhian was at her penthouse alone that night. She managed to dodge all the meetings with the people from her agency by saying that she was sick. The top people in the agency were busy discussing her matters, the direction for her career, her next project and ways to salvage the situation after the scandal. Bianca was one of them.

But Rhian didn’t bother to join. She knew even if she were there, they wouldn’t take her opinion into account anyway. She is an asset to her company, thus they’ll be handling her matters in the way that they think is best, regardless of Rhian’s opinion. It had always been that way.

It was almost midnight but she wasn’t feeling sleepy. She wandered around the floor and went to the kitchen. Feeling thirsty, she opened the fridge for something to quench her thirst.

Her eyes fell on a bottle of vodka.

That would be the best medicine right now. Swallowing that liquid down her throat could help her forget her misery.

Her pain. Her sorrow. Her heartbreak.

But forgetting the pain means forgetting Glaiza.

And she didn’t want to forget about her. She rather bears the pain than forgetting her, even for a minute.

Her hand grabbed a bottle of water and closed the refrigerator’s door.

Suddenly the front bell’s rung.

Rhian creased her eyebrows in confusion.

Who came this late?

She checked the screen that was on the wall. A person’s face appeared.

“Lovi?”

**

“What are you doing here this late?”

Lovi’s face was red, she clearly had a few glass. But she was still able to stand on her own and not slurring her words.

“Did you drink?”

She shook her head, “Rhi, let’s talk.”

“Talk? What’s there to talk about?”

Lovi scoffed, “Okay, fine! I’m not going to deny it. I used to date Bianca. But it was really for a short while! We’re not seeing each other behind your back-

“You mean not anymore,” Rhian cuts in.

Lovi bit her lip, “I was going to keep my pride and not acting like a sore loser, but what you did to me was unfair. It’s unfair for you to end things with me using that excuse when you’re just the same! Why are you doing this to me? All I did was trying to help you! Why-

She paused as tears were brimming in her eyes.

“Why does it have to be that girl from the guesthouse?”

“Why her? What’s so special about her? Tell me so that I won’t feel so pathetic about myself,” Lovi continued.

Rhian looked at her, her gaze steady.

“That person changed me.”

“She taught me how to be grateful. Be thankful. Be humble.”

“She brought out the other side of me that I never thought existed.”

“She made me a better person.”

“I feel complete when I’m with her.”

“It’s something that I’ve never felt that with anyone else.”

“And that’s why.”

**

A week passed.