Epilogue

Rhian was rushing out from the dressing room. She only changed her outfit and didn't bother to clean her makeup from the photo shoot earlier.

"Miss Howell, you haven't clean up your makeup!" called the makeup artist, Sanya.

"I need to hurry, there's no time for that, San."

"Bu-But-

"Do me a favor and call Rick for me, please?" Rhian cuts in. But she was asking with a smile.

Sanya sighed and dialed her phone for the driver.

Rhian had come personally to meet her 2 years ago and offered her the job. She wanted to refuse the offer but after Rhian sincerely apologized, she can't turn it down. So she took the offer. Even though she was initially her stylist and makeup artist, she had now become her personal assistant as well.

Rhian no longer worked with her best friend, Bianca. They tried to remain friends for all time's sake, but everything wasn't the same anymore. Especially when she immediately became Lovi's manager after she parted fromRhian. That tells a lot.

"Driver Rick is waiting for you outside," said Sanya to her boss.

Rhian beamed, "Great! I can't be late to pick her up. It's so hard to look cool all the time, you know?"

"Ah, yes... I guess-

"Did you prepare the thing I asked of you?" asked Rhian before she finished her sentence. She was already walking towards the exit but she dragged Sanya along.

"It's all been taken care of, Miss Rhian," replied Sanya confidently.

Rhian grinned, "Thanks! I know I can count on you!"

**

"Great report, Ms. Galura. You never failed to impress me," said an elderly man to the young woman before him.

Glaiza was smiling from ear to ear. She never got tired of hearing the compliments from the professors about her course works. She enrolled herself into a university a year ago. She finally gotten over her phobia with science.

She did an excellent paper, again. She always stays on top of her class, and often being envied by others.

Although she was a few years older than her friends in the same batch, she was definitely the best out of the bunch. But being the top student wasn't the only reason why she was envied.

Glaiza stood alone by the driveway outside her lecture hall, with a book in her hands. Though she was popular among the lecturers, she wasn't welcomed among the students. Mainly because they were convinced that Glaiza entered via a special privilege. It was fame that got her in.

The fame she got courtesy of her celebrity girlfriend.

A white BMW came towards the hall and stopped directly in front of Glaiza.

The door was opened and a woman stepped out. She was wearing thick makeup and designer clothes. In a glance it looked like she was walking down the runway instead of the street driveway.